t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why is UTEP only favored by 3/3.5???

UTEP has beaten Tulsa twice this year by at least 8 both times. They're playing some great ball right now and haven't lost in 2 months. They play tough defense and have been in complete control of Conf-USA all year.

I hope this isn't a trap, but UTEP sure seems like easy money to me. What do you guys think?

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Im taking UTEP

mdk02
    mdk02's Avatar Become A Pro!

its a home game for tulsa, thats probably a big reason why

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

lots of reasons they in tulsa for 1....tulsa has to win for 2...the last game decided by 8 was much much closer than that....expect a war today....i love UTEP been riding them for quite some time and expect big things from them come tourney time but this is a scary game for them

2daBank

better believe every bubble team is praying UTEP wins this 1

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

2dabank, who are you actually taking today? All I have seen is you telling people not to take their picks.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I like UTEP here. They aren't guaranteed to get into the ncaa tourney, so they know they need to win the conf tourney.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheCommish View Post
    I like UTEP here. They aren't guaranteed to get into the ncaa tourney, so they know they need to win the conf tourney.

you crazy? UTEP is in

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OverUnder View Post
    2dabank, who are you actually taking today? All I have seen is you telling people not to take their picks.

i have a thread my friend with my plays every day....have i told ppl wrong from what you have seen? and i didnt say dont play UTEP the thread was why is the spread -3.5 and im just saying why, sorry if you dont like my help....you have to be the 20th person this season that says this shit to me...sometimes the best bet is no bet as im sure everyone on ohio st would agree with at this point

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    sometimes the best bet is no bet as im sure everyone on ohio st would agree with at this point
    +1

"whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt"

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I just realized that UTEP played late last night. So I guess the whole late night to afternoon the next day thing works against them. That and the fact that this game is in Tulsa. So yea, there's a lot working against UTEP here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I just realized that UTEP played late last night. So I guess the whole late night to afternoon the next day thing works against them. That and the fact that this game is in Tulsa. So yea, there's a lot working against UTEP here.

that shouldnt be a huge deal as last night was like a little practice for them except the players they were facing wernt as good as the ones they see in practice

illcrushem
    illcrushem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1837

I'm taking UTEP in the 1st half -1.5. This is Tulsa's third game in as many nights and in both previous games they had to come from behind in the second half, while UTEP played last night and busted out in the first half to a comfortable lead.

2daBank

i took UTEP anyway probably a bad bet but i have made so much money with them the last few months figured what the hell....they are fukkin steamrolling, dont knock them out of your bracket to early