peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pac-10 Conf picks

Ok guys will post my picks for the Pac-10 tourney here

Arizona +1
    This picks seems almost too good to be true, Arizona is on fire right now, everybody is pumped up and they already beat UCLA twice this year. Arizona is 4-1 ATS against UCLA. On the other hand you have UCLA limping into the tourney with a 0-3 record plus 2-6 in their last 8. And lets be honest this year maybe only the Pac-10 champ has a shot at the big one and Arizona has some history on the line here and I dont think they will loose this one.

Arizona State -7
    well almost same situation like Arizona, they are hot and they already beat by 8 and 18 points this year. Like Arizona their only chance is to win the tourney and thats it.
    This play is not official yet, if the line drops even more I might skip that one.

Oregon State +9
    Both team just played and Wash won by 12 at Orgeon State, the line was -4 in that game, factor in HF advantage and the line goes upto -7 (my math), now todays line is at -9, avg margin of victory the last 5 games against Oregon State is 18 pts, hell this game screams blowout, Washington has to win the trouney to get in but here comes the but why not hang a solid 10 on that game, I think all the Pac-10 games are a bit fishy but thats my fav. I am taking the points here, no doubt Washington will win, but not by more than 9...

leans for the Cal game, I expect them to be -10 here, if so I will play them, also the total should be around 140 or so

GL

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Damm I noticed the entire population is betting Arizona lol I wanna bet UCLA just because Tyler Honeycutt is a beast lol

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cal -10

gl