Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer300 View Post
    Have a play for tonight snap?
    Read the post above you, damn

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    I could be 9-0 on a day and end up 9-1 and i would get bitched at for losing the 1 game. EASY TO TAIL AND COMPLAIN....My mission is to post my best plays and end up winning 1 more game than i lose. If their is anyone who would like to post some strong plays i can tail let me know and i will be on it. I will provide 1 more play tonight that i really like and it might be my last posted play, win or lose...kinda tired of the fair weather fans. IE. My big play was the UNDER in the Corpus Christi game which will prolly go over...i then tried to help make this a winning wager with a 1.5X 2/h wager on the total which looks like to be a winner. The object is to make money...No matter how you ACCOMPLISH IT...THATS THE GOAL. I will be 4-2-1 here shortly and thats not good enough. I will post 1 more play that i like with the remaining games, besides that i probably only give my plays to others that are serious about making money.!
    i lost big (for me) last night tailing you snap. do i hold you accountable? not at all, i got hyped too, but it's still my choice to place that bet. that's f'in gambling. today's a new day and it's just like you said, all about having one more unit won at the end of the day than you've lost, and more days than not you have provided a great way to get there. keep on keepin on. thanks man

First 123