sabeck33
    sabeck33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teaser for Tuesday, Thoughts????

2 game teaser and buy a half a point, which brings South Florida to -2.5 and UCONN to +.5!!!! Let me know what yall think. I really like both these teams to make a decent run in this BIG EAST tourney

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont play teasers... a ML parlay of both those teams would pay better... and you wouldnt be laying any points... thats what books dont want you to know... the teaser option is there to cost you money

ML parlay

South Florida
    UConn

pays 1 to win 1.13

the teaser option, you have to lay points still and only get paid 1 to win .91

sabeck33
    sabeck33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Touche but for now on I just want thoughts on the games that I posted at these lines. I played a small play on them and feel very confident but would like others input

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

good call on that stingy

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Bad value.

UCONN lost 3 straight games, and MSG is St Johns home court. Not saying the Johnnys are better, but this will be a home game for them. Big advantage.
    UCONN not that strong

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

South Florida looks good... But UCONN sucks nuts and very unpredictable, I'm actually thinking St. John's might get the motivation to win one outright tommorrow.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play the ML parlay. I think it has a good chance of winning. Those are the teams I'd pick if I was playing these games.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its the Big East Tourney and the only 2 plays mentioned are the first 2 favorites on board, I would tread lightly with these 2 games, just my opinion but I doubt both early favs cover

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys... and I wasnt trying to rib you or anything, just get you paid a bit more....

I agree... this play jumped out at me at first, and then I got worried about Uconns inconsistency this year... so down lately it almost looks like they packed it in after that Louisville loss... it is definitely always dangerous betting on pschitzophrenic basketball teams... I love USF at a pick'em there could be a better play with them though... my gut wants to pull the trigger on your play though, my head makes me a bit nervous... it seems Uconns oncoming run in the Beast tourney is really mostly espn hype and not backed by their performances