fsu2010
    fsu2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

ACC picks for the day

Clemson +1 - Before I Checked the line out last night I had a number in my head what I thought this should open at (Clemson -2 to -4). When this opened and I saw that Clemson was getting points I jumped all over this line. Wake has been playing horrific as of late, and I don't see the problem getting any better. I think most of the problems stem from Wake's coach (he just isn't an ACC coach, I hope they get rid of him). Not to mention the fact that Clemson has been on a huge run over the past few weeks, one which I think they're going to carry into the ACC tournament and the ncaa tournament. I really don't see Clemson dropping this game, as they need it to secure a first round bye in the ACC tournament. Since Stitt has come back Clemson has been on fire. I even contemplated laying off this game for awhile because I thought Vegas knew something I didn't, but to my surprise everyone is taking Wake. So not only is Clemson going against the public, they're the much better team (home and away).

BC +2 - Again, BC is the better team. I think that NC State is a disaster. Look for Trapani to light it up today, and embarrass NC State at home.

wallyjones2009
    wallyjones2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston is a good pick

LTCOL27
    LTCOL27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I really like the Clemson pick tonight. Wake has collapsed here late in the season again, and your analysis is dead on I think. I live in the Triad, and follow Wake very closely, and I see them losing tonight. Thanks for the picks and the good analysis, and I hope we cash with Clemson tonight my friend.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough start on BC, really like the Clemson play tonight though, good luck!

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Dont like the Clemson pick, i am going opposite, G L
    Wake Forrest senior day & they got 4 seniors!

Also they need the win, will show they are 4 real,

also revenge factor!