windsorwon
    windsorwon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Purchased picks co-op

Hello all. New to the forum and SBR. I am looking to find some people to go in together to purchase some experts picks on various sports. Seems like ATSbets has some good experts and the consensus pick is very hot. That is the one I am looking at. It costs $100 per pick and I am not that kind of better to make it work for just myself. If I could band up with 10 people and split the costs i think we could make some money. Message me. Thanks

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try the service plays area

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by windsorwon View Post
    Hello all. New to the forum and SBR. I am looking to find some people to go in together to purchase some experts picks on various sports. Seems like ATSbets has some good experts and the consensus pick is very hot. That is the one I am looking at. It costs $100 per pick and I am not that kind of better to make it work for just myself. If I could band up with 10 people and split the costs i think we could make some money. Message me. Thanks
    I noticed they are frowning on people asking about this so I wouldn't.
    Also, there are cappers here doing much better than any service. Don't waste your money & set yourself up for disappointment

windsorwon
    windsorwon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh i looked around and didn't see anybody asking about it. Must be that frowned upon thing . Please expound on the setting myself up for disappointment part. Are they not reputable in your opinion?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

just tail 2dabank, houli or iceminers (among many other good cappers here), or fade me the past 10 days. either strategy would put you solidly in the 60-70% range. no one is going to hit 75-80% consistently long-term, and that's what any tout is going to promise you, hence setting yourself up for disappointment.