griffdog
    griffdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Early leans for Wednesday

St. Bonaventure -1 vs. Duquesne - The Bonnies lost by one at Duquesne earlier this season, and they come into this one on a three-game win streak (including a win over a solid Rhode Island team on Saturday). Duquesne has won four of five and two straight on the road, but they're just 3-9 overall on the road this season.

Georgia +7 1/2 vs. Kentucky - Now, there's a good chance that a pissed off Kentucky team goes into Athens and whips the snot out of Georgia. But Georgia has been one heck of a tough team this season (home upsets of Ga. Tech, Illinois, Vandy, Tennessee, and Florida), and they lost by only eight at Kentucky. I might wait til this one goes to -8 or buy a point or a point and a half if I play this one.

These are it for me, I think. I might do something on Mississippi State and Duke, or perhaps UAB, but it won't be nearly as active a day for me on the college hoops front as Tuesday. If BP puts lines up for Campbell-East Tennessee State (A-Sun) and American-Navy (Patriot), then I might make a play on one or both of those, but we'll see.

Good luck all.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some kind of trend a guy was just telling me about where after a team loses you bet them to lose their next game or some kind of crap. Anyway, looks like a good spot for UGA

griffdog
    griffdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

It is a good spot. I won't be surprised if they pull off an upset or two in the SEC tourney, or perhaps even make the final. They've certainly shown they can hang with the best in the conference when they really bring it.

Going to wait to lock that one in, but I've already locked in St. Bonaventure and South Carolina (ML - might hit that one again, love them tonight).

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the Georgia play. I leaned Duquesne to beat St. Bonoventure but the game is really just a toss-up. Duqesne is better but St. Bono has the home floor, stay away game for me.

I do think there is a A-10 game tonight that is offering great value and that is St. Louis +2.5 vs. Temple