BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Sunday

having a strong month until yesterday's debacle. only way to get it back is one at a time.

3* Louisville +4

hard to expect UConn covering any number with their FT shooting, and LU is a solid road team and slightly better team overall. if they can win at Syracuse, they can win at Storrs. motivation is equal, as both teams need this game. i don't think that UConn has the outside shooting to score consistently against Louisville's zone.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

we sounding a lot alike on this one my friend

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    we sounding a lot alike on this one my friend
    that definitely has me feeling more confident about it. also, liking the line movement. i read your write-up, and i agree with a lot of what you have to say. i was considering 1H under, but i think that the tempo of this game has yet to be determined. it could go either way, as both teams depend upon fast break/points off TOs, maybe a 2H play on the total if anything. i love getting 4 points from a so-so team that can't shoot FTs like UConn off a couple of good performances, esp that monday night nationally televised one.

BOL to you today.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

like i said when i took ucon against whoever it was calhouns 2nd game back that it wouldnt be long before i was back to fading them and i think now is the time...the total all the way down to 138.5 at The Greek which i like as i want a slower game let those clowns take jumpers all day they to bad of shooters to stay hot for long

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

You just convinced me to stay off Uconn. Thanks

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck buddy.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    Good luck buddy.
    thanks, capri. you too. looking forward to seeing what you decide.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* UC-Riverside +2'

the Contrarian was on it first, and liking the line movement. can't say that i know much about these two teams, but looking at the numbers, UC Davis has no real strengths, and they're bad on defense. UCR is weak offensively, particularly 3 point shooting, but they're not bad on defense, and they're surprisingly good on the boards, particularly the offensive boards where they are outstanding. my power ratings say UCR is about 4 points better, and i hesitate to give UCD 4 points of credit for home court advantage (if i was at UC Davis, would i got to this game? probably not). anyway, i'll take the better team and +2' since i forecast them to win outright by a couple.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Indiana +6'

one of the first things that i remember from early this college hoops season was watching portions of Iowa/Texas and Iowa/Wichita State and commenting to someone that there simply wouldn't be enough opportunities to fade the Hawkeyes this season. Iowa hasn't covered as a favorite since November 20th against Bowling Green, and if there's one thing that you know about Tom Crean's teams, it's that they won't quit. with Purdue and Northwestern left on the schedule, this is the best chance that Crean's boys have for one more W this season.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Hmm interesting take on Indiana.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Purdue -4
    3* Clemson/Florida State 1H under 62

BiffTFinancial