sabeck33
    sabeck33's Avatar Become A Pro!

UK vs. TU

I feel like UK will cover but I plan on ML this game... Let me know what yall think so I can get some better insight! I would like to hear the other sides that contradict my play so lemme hear it the other UT

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

close game.. UK wins and covers

Weaz
    Weaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also like kentucky in this game. Possibly no chism from what ive been reading from other postings on here so lets cash it

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yea on paper this is a close game. Right now the line is UK -2 The odds makers see this as a close game (Do they think UK looses this one out right with the low spread?). UK At -2 i feel this is a bargin. This will be a 5 unit play for me. The cats did not hurt themself when they took down SC at Rupp, so they still have enough juice in them to put away Tenn.
    good luck

branch0095
    branch0095's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Chism is a game time decision, and I don't think he'll be that big of a factor even if he does play. Kentucky has proved that they can pull out tight games on the road and I think this is no different. I believe they win and cover, but I too will be playing Ken ML. I have a nackt for playing ML on games with a 3pt or less spread.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Why doesn't kentucky steam roll? Tenn will play this game like it's their last but Kentucky is simply the better team, hands down. They win and cover. Kentucky at this low spread has a ton of value