FADER5
    FADER5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

I really Like David Essler, but I have a Question?

I REALLY enjoy this man ... but here's my gripe ... College Basketball -- Mr. Essler chimes in (barely) on the Dream Preview Basketball Show saying Arizona pretty much can't lose against lowly USC ... USC blows Arizona out. Okay, Okay, you get some wrong.

But what is his posted play for today?

Vanderbilt ... 3 stars ... So if Vanderbilt is the BIG play for today, why was he giving out Arizona on the Radio / Podcast Show? I don't get it?

Anyway, Vanderbilt is getting blown out too -- so I get to lose BOTH tickets it seems (barring a nice comeback -- we will see) ... I just doin't get why Vanderbilt is a 3 star play, yet a completely different play is given out on the radio show with apparently good analysis, but then isn't the best bet today.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I really like the man! And I think he does win most of the time, but maybe not college basketball ... Mr. Essler did the same thing a couple weeks ago raving on the radio about Tennessee beating Kentucky ... Tennessee got blown out, but he had a different pick on his official anyway. LOL

What a card. LOL

bzimm33
    bzimm33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Dude, do your own "due dilligence", & make your picks based on that! That way, the only 1 you can blame, is yourself!

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

He’s a tout so obviously he does scumbag stuff. Not to mention he is awful on that podcast, just spewing garbage with his “handicaps”

FADER5
    FADER5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

I like the guy and think he makes a lot of good picks and has some good analysis.

That said, I am kind of pissed about getting 2 shitty picks as the top picks for 1 day. 1 shitty (or good) pick per day please lol ... I think Essler makes a profit ... I liked his analysis on Arizona ... don't know WHAT he had in mind on Vanderbilt.

I still like him.