matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2458

Anyone use Scores and Odds?

I’ve used them for many years because my local uses this site for closing lines for my plays when I leave plays on his voicemail, well they changed format and it sucks, also a lot of cbb games are not shown. Can anyone recommend a better site with lines for sides and totals?

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

You might take a look at vegasinsider. I believe the line movement feature has date and times to correlate with your voicmeail times for reconciliation.
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave JamesBrown 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    You might take a look at vegasinsider. I believe the line movement feature has date and times to correlate with your voicmeail times for reconciliation.
    Thanks, we always went with closing lines on scores and odds, but now that site seems shitty...

gbpack
    gbpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Thanks, we always went with closing lines on scores and odds, but now that site seems shitty...
    Same with me and now it seems there are multiple games every day on scoresandodds where the lines are backwards like today with the Nevada and Gonzaga games
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave gbpack 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, I also wanted to go back to last December and look at NFL final scores, but no scores were available either, I always could go back to