MrDeeds
    MrDeeds's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATTENTION!!! Lets Make This the Best SATURDAY of the YEAR!!! TOP PLAYS!! BEST BETS

I'm calling out everyone for tomorrows games. Lets make some serious money tomorrow..... Post your Best Bets!. No Bull!.......Lets All Help DO OUR PART!!!

I have one solid play, so I will contribute

Thanks EVERYONE!!!! I'm SERIOUS GUYS!!! LETS MAKE SOME MONEY!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm Looking to buy a nice ring for my soon to be wife........She picked it out 2 weeks ago

THANKS GUYS

MrDeeds

775 Miss -4.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Poor girl gonna be pissed when she goes to get the rock insured and finds out it cubic zerconia!! Lol

Johnny Gunn
    Johnny Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Blue_Cheese
    Blue_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

From what I'm seeing, Sparty is going to be basically a pick em vs. UF (seeing -1 on a few sites)...now I absolutely despise the Gayturds, but putting hate aside they're just not a great basketball team this season. Got blown out by FSU and own losses to OU and Butler, two teams that aren't special. Yeah they beat WVU but don't be fooled by the brand name - they're struggling mightily.

I'll wait for Dom to add his two cents but this line (if correct) might be a solid bet.

Blue_Cheese

You know that feeling you get when you think there's so many games that look too easy...and instead of betting your usual amount, you think there's no way you don't cash on most of these picks so you up the units....

Ya that's how I feel right now and it's a dangerous game lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Cheese View Post
    You know that feeling you get when you think there's so many games that look too easy...and instead of betting your usual amount, you think there's no way you don't cash on most of these picks so you up the units....

Ya that's how I feel right now and it's a dangerous game lol
    Usually the easier it looks the tougher it is!! lol.. I know this especially true for in the nfl, I came to this conclusion years ago, typically the 1st play of the week that jumps out at me and I just love I throw it out the window!! Has saved me a ton!! Lol,,, be smart and stick w making same size plays you always do, if you really love the card just stick w your normal bet size then if you wanna get little crazy just throw them all in a small RR in groups of 2s and 3s, that way if you really do crush it you can have big day without adding tons of risk and end up burying yourself!!

MrDeeds

Last week I went 10-12 (hahah I know ) My two losers were by a point each and both free throws. One didnt make sense why a team would foul with a 20 point lead and 5 seconds to go.... looking for 12-12....

Blue_Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Usually the easier it looks the tougher it is!! lol.. I know this especially true for in the nfl, I came to this conclusion years ago, typically the 1st play of the week that jumps out at me and I just love I throw it out the window!! Has saved me a ton!! Lol,,, be smart and stick w making same size plays you always do, if you really love the card just stick w your normal bet size then if you wanna get little crazy just throw them all in a small RR in groups of 2s and 3s, that way if you really do crush it you can have big day without adding tons of risk and end up burying yourself!!
    You're absolutely right and I've learned not to succumb to temptations lol it's bit me in the a$$ before....most recently I remember making a 6-team 13 pt teaser for CFB Week 1 for 7 units...Bama, Auburn, ND, Oklahoma, WVU and then...I thought there's no way a Tom Herman-led Texas team is losing to Maryland...well guess who was the only team to lose from that teaser

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Cheese View Post
    You're absolutely right and I've learned not to succumb to temptations lol it's bit me in the a$$ before....most recently I remember making a 6-team 13 pt teaser for CFB Week 1 for 7 units...Bama, Auburn, ND, Oklahoma, WVU and then...I thought there's no way a Tom Herman-led Texas team is losing to Maryland...well guess who was the only team to lose from that teaser
    Teasers can be a great weapon but unfortunately most of us don’t use them correctly which gives books the edge.

1st off imo they should only be used in the nfl.

Secondly they should always be the 2 team 6 point variety.

3rdly you have to follow the proper rules that Wong laid out for us a long time ago. Never cross O as you are simply wasting a great deal of the points. You want the teaser to cross 2 key numbers. Ideally we want favs between 7-8.5 that we can bring down under a fg and dogs of less than a fg we can bring up over a td.. im also ok w dogs of 4.5 allowing us to cross 7 and 10. Or favs we can cross the opposite way..

getting tougher these days as used to be the best dogs to look for were games w low totals obviously making the points more valuable. Tougher to find these days since nfl legislating defense out of games! .. these asshats moving the extra point back and encouraging teams to go for 2 has also made them tougher as key numbers not as key as before...

All that said those are still the way to use teasers to your advantage!! It incredibly simple logic. First and foremost NFL has the tightest lines so of course manipulating the line in this sport makes most sense!! Then of course nfl has the least talent disparity between teams, 75% of the games come down to a few plays or a turnover so again those extra points come in handy!!! Just avoid the high total games and don’t waste time teasing bad numbers!!

Stick to that and you can have success w teasers!!!