$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

$BURM$'s NCAAB

Want to get peoples thoughts on these games for today on college bball...leave ur thoughts on my leans (pos or neg)

MY LEANS

GTown @ Louisville -4...When Gtown is playin like there capable of i believe they r one of the top 5 teams in the country, that is when they do..Louisville is starting to play much better basketball and i think is a top 25 team at home, Pitino is a great coach and he knows how important this game is going 2 be for their tourney hopes, i love them in this spot...also the early line movement in this game leans to the louisville side...They opened as 3.5 favorites and now 4 pt favs despite 60% of the public being on the GTown side...can only think that enough sharp $ caused this line to go in Louisivlles favor and is keepin it there. Louisville looks 2 b the play here, but im thinking itll b a no play 4 me since ill get enjoyment in watchin it alone..

Cuse @ Providence +8.5.....TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP, when lookin at this game its all i can see..Providence lost to WV by 14 the other day as 8 pt dogs..Now there playing a team in not only the publics eyes as better but a team that is ranked higher in the Top 25 polls and is also higher in the Big East Standings and the line is only opened at 8, now only 8.5 despite 76% of the public bets comin on Syracuse, SEEMS WAY 2 FISHY 2 me...Obviously Providence is strugglin this year but they can score with the best of them..I think i might make a 1X play on Providence plus the points

Illinois @ Michigan -3.....As an illini fan, it hurts to like the other side when their playing which is why i wont bet this game, but after capping this game, it's Michigan or a no play...I do hope im wrong but this is one of those To good to be true games in my opinion..Unless your a Wolverine fan, after lookin at this line, ur first instinct im sure is im taking ILLINOIS for sure, its a lock..but then y is the line which opened at 2.5 now rising to 3 despite 72% of the public on Illinois..Seems to me that the sharps are pounding Michigan in this one..

Some of my other leans 4 today are:

Georgia St
    Colorado St.
    Cavs
    Pistons

BOL to everyone

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Burm, have a good one tonight.
    I like Louisville and Providence.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i damn sure wouldnt bet against you, wouldnt touch the cavs as they gotta show me before i lay double digits with them......gl tonight

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    Burm, have a good one tonight.
    I like Louisville and Providence.
    thanks, BOL w u as well..

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i damn sure wouldnt bet against you, wouldnt touch the cavs as they gotta show me before i lay double digits with them......gl tonight
    BOL 2 u as well Bank, i dont think ill take the cavs, but its just hard to recognize how the public has jumped off there bandwagon for tonights game, ik the hornets are playing well but theres gotta b a reason y that line is soo high..i truly like the cavs 15+ in this one but most likely wont play it..i think itd b scary to b on the side of the hornets as well

SamAceRothstein
    SamAceRothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Great write up man.. GL to you and all that tail

2daBank

i agree it a str8 pass for me....i certainly wouldnt be surprised if they role but like i said they gotta show me with jamison before i dropped any of my cash on them

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Providence play not touching the Illini game. Gtown Louisville is the marquee matchup of the day and i dont usually like to bet those so Ill lay off.

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyukno View Post
    I like the Providence play not touching the Illini game. Gtown Louisville is the marquee matchup of the day and i dont usually like to bet those so Ill lay off.
    very true with the marquee matchups, there lines r almost always spot on because they get the most action from people..BOL tonight and lets cash that providence game

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i agree it a str8 pass for me....i certainly wouldnt be surprised if they role but like i said they gotta show me with jamison before i dropped any of my cash on them
    great point, cant wait to see how it turns out in that one

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by SamAceRothstein View Post
    Great write up man.. GL to you and all that tail
    thanks samace, and BOL 2 u as well

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive looked into the GA st game a great deal...it is actually my play of the day for 10 units, the OVER, that is! but the side, honestly after doing extensive research on this game, i would go with Old D. If you read my write up on the game, i capped it at 74-62, but honestly, they could very easily stop GA st to stay in the 50's while Old D will not be stopped shy of 68 - 70 pts. Just my thoughts.

CUSE, i dunno man. Honestly, i know providence can score, but this cuse team has been no joke as of late, beating GTOWn at home, UCONN by 5, cincy by 17, all teams better than providence. They also beat PROVI by 17 right? two weeks ago i believe. Granted, providence is at home, but look at their recent home record: WVU beat them 74-88 (14 pt), GTOWN 70-79 (9pt), they only put up a fight against marquette 79-82. still a loss. My thoughts are, Providence has been decreasing their offensive performance shooting FG % last four games starting at 47.1 to 34.4, 38.7, to 37.5% last outting contra WVU, and D is allowing FG% 57.6, 51.7, 51.7, 47.1, and 48.4% last 5 games. Just my opinion, im more comfy laying the points with cuse, than taking the single digits with a weak providence...just my thoughts my friend.

Everyone is on Louisville including some good cappers on here...im on them also, but the public is on them, so i would say fade alert. GTOWN could just show up tonight and take it...tough call but my money is on lousiville as im tailing some cappers semi-religiously and trying to tough out the picks that seem that wont hit. your call.

Alright man, BOL to you...hope the discussion helps!!!

2daBank

jorge, the g-town/lou game is actually pretty split with a slight edge to g-town but not by much.....

$Burm$

those are great points Jorge, thank you for posting and ur insight...the more i look into the Georgia St OlD D game i dont like it as much and ur post makes it a final no play for me haha, but for the cuse providence game ur points just make it scream even more of a TRAP game to me..with all of that info leaning CUSE's way i just feel like it should even make this line even higher, but its not..its only at 8.5 and its been staying there even though everyones pounding Cuse, it just seems to easy. I guess its just one of those gut feeling games for me i guess..i also have gtown as 62% public favorite via sportsinsights...Again thank you for the post and BOL 2night

$Burm$

well i decided to go with 2X play on Providence +8.5, BOL to everyone especially the ones on providence with me haha

jorge1
    OM

Oh okay, sorry i hvent really followed what the ACTUAL public is on the GTOWN game..i only been following ppls posts and seems like a couple cappers and ppl are liking Louie...either way, its your call boss. Not a game i looked into, im simply tailing

The Cuse game, u might be right...its a big game tonight with everyone enjoying watching Cuse and all...nothing better than the good ole gut man! Im just discussing certain things that come to mind when reviewing these games this morning. i thought that it was low as well, but after reading a bit, i found other games that captured my attention mroe than that one...And as ive been learning from some of the senior guys on here, i rather just cap a game or two, maybe tail a game or two, and call it a night...so for me, Old D goes way over 116. The cuse game, is a no play for me for two reasons: Everything points CUSE, nothing points Providence, but line is fishy, and my im not feeling the game period, so best of luck man...hope you cash it either way you go. i would love to watch Prov stay in it for your sake.

lets keep discussing games in days to come, im experimenting capping less and less games a day and so far so good...

$Burm$

definitely, u bought up some great points..we r all here to win $ no matter if were on opposite sides, the best way is to each bring wat we think to the table so we can see the games from all pts of view...GL tonight and cant wait to discuss 2morrow

$Burm$

teams just fell apart here in these 2nd halfs...not lookin so good

jorge1
    OM

Old DOM WENT OVER, covered, CUSE covered, and GTOWN (as i suspected) came through on the road. i took lousiville tailing but thankfully for a small amount... Oh and man, that gut feeling i had on ILLI i didnt follow it and took Michigan instead tailing...oh well man, hope you do better tomorrow...lets discuss the games for tomorrow a little later

BOL tomorrow homie

$Burm$

yah pretty disappointing day, glad illinois won.. but they played like garbage just handing the game to michigan with all their turnovers, but when u shoot the ball like michigan did ur not going to win haha...louisville was def a disappointing game, but glad u had a winnin day at least and lets get ready for tomorrow...

$Burm$

well helped the sting a lil bit, took colorado state +7.5 and then New Mexico to cover the 2nd half -6.5 so i made some $ back in that one...nice little hit for me, getting ready for tomorrow though, should be sum good games

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

nice

$Burm$

well back at it again today...2 nights a lot of trap plays played out, unfortunately last night not so much, but lets hope for the best today...one very interesting game is purdue -2 against minnesota..be back later with sum plays...really liking the under in the LAL/DAL game but will keep looking at it throughout the day