MR PROFIT
    Update your status
    MR PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAB Hoop Plays

OKLAHOMA @ KANSAS

What could be more ‘public’ than betting on the #1 team in the country against what appears to be an overmatched foe? Nothing–and that’s exactly why we’re going to take a look at the other side.If Kansas wanted to they could mop up the gym floor with the Oklahoma Sooners.The question then becomes is there anything inherent in this matchup that could push the Jayhawks to get a huge margin on OU? With three much more challenging games on deck, I sure don’t see it.Kansas has only covered 1 of 6 this year as a home favorite of 18.5+ points and are 4-7 in that spot L3 years.What that looks like to me is Bill Self taking it easy on overmatched opponents.The Jayhawks are also 4-7 ATS in conference play.
    Oklahoma isn’t much to write home about and they don’t fare particularly well in any of the relevant pointspread categories.In this case, however, they probably don’t need to. I'm playing against public perception and against a coach that has shown a tendency not to go for huge margins against overmatched foes.

+22

-4.5 @ Elon

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willie Warren of the Sooners is OUT of the line-up tonite.

Miyagiturbo
    Miyagiturbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

I like the Oklahoma pick. Warren is out but TMG will put up big numbers.

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    Willie Warren of the Sooners is OUT of the line-up tonite.
    Couldn't see anything on this as of yet,regardless i posted it & will stand by it....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Warren being out may actually help OKL. He's a ball hog with a bad attitude.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Agreed, Profit, on your picks. My big play of the day is Ga. Southern +9.5 or SU.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 02-22-10 at 03:24 PM.

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagiturbo View Post
    I like the Oklahoma pick. Warren is out but TMG will put up big numbers.

Kansas has gone a bankroll-breaking 1-4 ATS in their last five home games and 1-6 ATS in their last seven games against Big 12 rivals.
    The reason I really like the Sooners to cover as big-time road underdogs is the fact that the Jayhawks have gone a concrete 0-5 ATS in their last five games as a favorite of 13.0 points or more.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by MR PROFIT View Post
    Kansas has gone a bankroll-breaking 1-4 ATS in their last five home games and 1-6 ATS in their last seven games against Big 12 rivals.
    The reason I really like the Sooners to cover as big-time road underdogs is the fact that the Jayhawks have gone a concrete 0-5 ATS in their last five games as a favorite of 13.0 points or more.
    Good luck. No play for me. Something tells me both sides will be sweating it out with the second stringers at the very end.

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

[quote=rkelly110;3263373]Agreed, Profit, on your picks. My big play of the day is Ga. Southern +9.5 or SU.[/quote]
    I know a fair amount of people on Georgia Southern tonight and for the life of me I don’t know how you bet on a team that 0-15 on the road (5-8 ATS), losing by 18.5 points a game, not catching AT LEAST double digits....
    Last edited by MR PROFIT; 02-22-10 at 05:49 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Ga. Southern, SU baby!!!

I don't look at stats, just the numbers. On the SBR's match up of that game, Ga.
    averaged 69.2 pts per game compared to Samford's 57.7 ppg avg. There's a double
    digit differance between the two. Getting that many points (+9.5), I jumped on it.

MR PROFIT
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Ga. Southern, SU baby!!!

I don't look at stats, just the numbers. On the SBR's match up of that game, Ga.
    averaged 69.2 pts per game compared to Samford's 57.7 ppg avg. There's a double
    digit differance between the two. Getting that many points (+9.5), I jumped on it.