BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Monday

3* WVU/UConn over 135'

UConn needs this one bad, and over is 5-2 L7 meetings between these two, including both meetings at UConn. plus, ESPN national game factor to push scoring higher. thinking WVU, 76-72, but won't be touching the side. just want a tight game that goes over on FTs if not earlier.

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck,

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, I always play the ESPN factor the other way thinking books know most will be on the over in a nationally televised event so always lean to the under in these ones. This is a tough game to play either way but would lean to the Huskies.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Good luck, I always play the ESPN factor the other way thinking books know most will be on the over in a nationally televised event so always lean to the under in these ones. This is a tough game to play either way but would lean to the Huskies.
    that's an interesting point, iceminers. certainly, the books know about the ESPN factor. i don't play a lot of overs, but i've seen many a 1H go over in ESPN nationally televised games (play a lot of 1H unders), so tend to avoid those (except in Big 12, where it doesn't seem like these game skew as high-scoring as others). i probably should start tracking how that factor performs better if i'm going to cite it, but you've definitely given me something to think about....

BiffTFinancial

3* Oklahoma/Kansas under 147

have gone back and forth on whether to play this 1H or game, since don't normally play game under when 1H total is this high (69'). however, with a line this high, not expecting the game to come down to FTs and very little risk of OT. there are some solid in-season under trends in-play (KU under in all 3 games with one day rest this season, under in 4 of 6 as home fave of 18+, 10 of 14 under after scoring 80 pts, OU under in all 3 vs good def teams (ie, under 64 opp ppg), 4 of 5 under after allowing 80 pts). Warren definitely out for Sooners, Gallon also dinged.

short-handed, the only way OU has a chance is to slow it down. on the other side, KU will want to take care of business on short rest to look toward visits to Stillwater, from K State, and to Columbia to close regular season. this doesn't look like a style points game for KU. when in doubt, i play 1H under based upon style of play, game under based upon talent disparity/potential for blow-out. this falls into the latter category, so game under it is.

BOL to all tonight.

BiffTFinancial

3* WVU/UConn over 135' - LOSER, sort of like the entire state of West Virginia.

jimmy lytle
    jimmy lytle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

sounds good it all depends on who plays a better game on how close it is

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Best of luck, Men

BiffTFinancial

3* WVU/UConn over 135' - LOSER