No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Those of us backing Nebraska and Oklahoma

I think we're in for a disappointing doubleheader in the second half.

NEB and OKL don't have the chemistry or firepower -- even at home -- to stay within the +4.5 and +5.5, I'm afraid. We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Yeah...maybe Nebraska but Oklahoma isn't very good

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Yeah...maybe Nebraska but Oklahoma isn't very good
    Neither one of them are. They'll be outclassed down the stretch and both lose by at least 10.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Too bad...not even home court pride is enough glad I threw in Penn state. Time for NBA I guess...hope knicks over and bucks come in!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Too bad...not even home court pride is enough glad I threw in Penn state. Time for NBA I guess...hope knicks over and bucks come in!
    I wasn't going to play either, but saw a lot of people on the board were backing NEB and OKL -- should've known better. Oh well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no offense, god knows ive made bad calls and certainly couldnt really blame you for okla but i have to question how much hoops you be watching to go against a very tough Mizzou team playing a very weak Neb team at a short number...i guess it felt "trappish" maybe would be the only reason i could think of as there is nothing that pointed in that direction that i could see....probably helped that im a homer and ride with Mizzou most the time but damn Nebraska seriously that was the best game you could find today
    im done but i like you 2 and would expect better, i wish you luck the rest of the day

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no offense, god knows ive made bad calls and certainly couldnt really blame you for okla but i have to question how much hoops you be watching to go against a very tough Mizzou team playing a very weak Neb team at a short number...i guess it felt "trappish" maybe would be the only reason i could think of as there is nothing that pointed in that direction that i could see....probably helped that im a homer and ride with Mizzou most the time but damn Nebraska seriously that was the best game you could find today
    im done but i like you 2 and would expect better, i wish you luck the rest of the day
    No, like I said, I saw some people on this board were on it and played it small.

Honestly, I don't know WTF I was thinking. OKL either. I've watched both of those teams enough to know they're on auto-fade with Iowa State (who I didn't bet against either).

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

okla has at least had there moments. i saw 1or 2 ppl loving neb but it not my place to call them crazy as im sure it had to do with the lack of line movement but on sat my rule usually is just pass on games like that as there are so many other games available....like i said in my thread i was playing Mizzou but really only because that is my team and didnt care about everyone pounding them