JoshBrown327
    Just trying to make money
    JoshBrown327's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Best Handicapper from March Madness

Now that it's all over did anyone use a handicapper they thought was really good this year?

betitall100
    betitall100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I used a pretty new one called DFIU Bets and they seem legit. They've hit like 56% of their bets so far but thats for every sport I don't know their exact win percentage or units for only March Madness. Technically they dont count units but I've been keeping track and they are up about 30 units across about 400 picks but keep in mind like 12 of those units came from one of the only parlays they ever posted which was kinda odd. It's a group of college kids who research really well but clearly don't know that much about the handicapping industry if they aren't using the unit system but I don't care as long as their picks win which they have so far. If a company tries to say they went like 75% in march madness I promise you its a load of crap dude. Someone on this thread will probably claim that soon but I wouldn't buy it when they do. DFIU Bets publishes a spreadsheet of all their picks and I've used a few other handicappers before that I know deleted their bad picks so to me thats really important so I know they are being held accountable for losses and then obviously winning over 53% of the time to overcome the rake is important to me as well lol