VegasLoser
    VegasLoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

NIT Title Game

SBR Record NBA and NCAAB, Documented 4-0 +$4,000

Thursday's Matchup is very interesting as We have Penn St -4 VS Utah

Penn St has been straight mauling teams in NIT including road wins at NOtre Dame and Marquette. Along with hammering A Hot and athletic Miss St.

Penn St also is comfortable in the Garden, having experience and North East fans there

Utah has been just as impressive, hammering LSU at home, Winning OT at St. Marys, a strong home team,
    and in the last minute beating Loyola-Chi's younger Brother, Western Kentucky. A very good and Balanced team.

Ken Pom has Penn St ranked 25 -30 spots higher then Utah in rankings, Adjusted Def. , Adjusted Offense and 10 spots in strength of schedule.

Utahs Big advantage - they start 4 seniors and a junior. Can't put a numeric value on that.

Utahs Upper Classmen finda way to win the NIT title....I'll be taking Utah +4 for $2,000.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

If you think they will win it - why not put that on the ML for that extra value?

PSU (yes I am a homer as its my alma mater) has been lights out. We want to (most likely) send off Tony Carr with a trophy.

This is going to be an interesting game. I think Shep "Madison Square" Garner goes off tonight with those 3s.

GL to you!

VegasLoser

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    If you think they will win it - why not put that on the ML for that extra value?

PSU (yes I am a homer as its my alma mater) has been lights out. We want to (most likely) send off Tony Carr with a trophy.

This is going to be an interesting game. I think Shep "Madison Square" Garner goes off tonight with those 3s.

GL to you!
    I didn't touch it today luckily. and I'm not a moron to play ML when I can get points as a dog.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by VegasLoser View Post
    I didn't touch it today luckily. and I'm not a moron to play ML when I can get points as a dog.
    You said you were putting 2,000 on Utah +4.5 But you didn't touch it? Why even create a post if you say this after it doesn't cover?
    Points Awarded:

Winning oasis gave BossPicks30 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

VegasLoser

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    You said you were putting 2,000 on Utah +4.5 But you didn't touch it? Why even create a post if you say this after it doesn't cover?
    My initial intention was to put 2k on Utah +4.5. I couldn't get past Penn St's Kenpom numbers all being substantially better and just had a bad feeling. Unfortunately I also passed on some winners today in basketball - Spurs , and baseball - Mets, Brewers, and Orioles. as I placed no bets today, kinda upset about that. Atleast I passed on Golden St $Line also.

I apologize for misleading anyone. Sometimes just writing it out helps me see how I feel about it. I hope for discussion but don't get much.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

My initial intention was to put 2k on Utah +4.5. I couldn't get past Penn St's Kenpom numbers all being substantially better and just had a bad feeling. Unfortunately I also passed on some winners today in basketball - Spurs , and baseball - Mets, Brewers, and Orioles. as I placed no bets today, kinda upset about that. Atleast I passed on Golden St $Line also.

I apologize for misleading anyone. Sometimes just writing it out helps me see how I feel about it. I hope for discussion but don't get much.
    ???? Really dude ?????

My intention was to put big money on Penn State then I changed my mind. THEN, I had a bunch of other winners I passed on unfortunately. Lol.

Quality thread.

VegasLoser

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    ???? Really dude ?????

My intention was to put big money on Penn State then I changed my mind. THEN, I had a bunch of other winners I passed on unfortunately. Lol.

Quality thread.
    Sorry, I know you guys wanted me to lose. Sorry. No More free winners for you whiney Bitches. IM up 15k this march while you aredown big i bet
    Last edited by VegasLoser; 03-30-18 at 04:54 AM.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Sorry, I know you guys wanted me to lose. Sorry. No More free winners for you whiney Bitches. IM up 15k this march while you aredown big i bet
    You're just an idiot that if you lose you don't want to admit you lost big. Yet don't post before the game you changed your pick... had Utah won you would have said another + $2,000.00.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Personally speaking I don’t want you to lose. We are all the same here. “Win some, lose some”. Ideally we would like to always be on the winning side but that’s not what happens.

Good advice and write ups are always appreciated. As well as winners. However, stating you’re going to lay $2k on a play then retracting it after it loses AND stating you passed on other winners and passed on another loser is sketchy.

If “writing it helps you see how you feel about it”, erase it before you post it.

Tracking your posted picks legitimizes you “being up $15k in March”. So don’t YOU start being the “Whiney bitch” because people call you out on the sketchiness.

Otherwise ALL OF US are up $15k in March. It’s truly that simple. If you choose to post picks, the results of your posted picks therefore is your record.

Btw, a few years ago I was on a sick run and made $50k from $5k in a week. WHO CARES? Nobody. We all have had high and lows. GL regardless and don’t take it so personal.