suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Sunday Card predicted upset

I just took a look at sundays card and im seeing an upset in the making of the Duquesne Dukes against the Dayton Flyers.

The Flyers are notoriously known for playing down to there opponents levels and a very weak road team. Daytons seniors are going to have to dig deep in this game and bring out everything they have if they want a chance at going to the dance still. The Dukes realize this and with there raw talent and high scoring offense there going to give the Flyers a game they wont be ready to handle.

Im praying that Dayton is the favored team in this game by 7 points or more..

This is just my oppinion though, but im taking Duquesne!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I keep an eye on the Dukes, appreciate the heads up and thoughts. Will keep an eye on thread for tomorrow.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

For fans of Duquesne or Dayton, thought you might want to know that this game will be on ESPN2 at 1 on Sun. As a Duquesne fan in the mountains of NY this is a treat to me. Also, hope you men will pardon me if after cappin` the game I sing a little Eric Clapton if I think the Dukes will cover. Duquesne has covered 2 of 3 when I do. Good day.