BillyCostigan
    BillyCostigan's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Favorite Saturday Play

My biggest wager on Saturday will be on Wake Forest -2 against NC State. State is not a good basketball team and finds ways to lose games. They're really struggling right now, and Wake Forest should give them problems in the frontcourt and backcourt--aka everywhere. I've really grown on Ishmael Smith--he gets so many easy buckets for his big men.

Wake Forest 74
    NC State 62

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get it early becasue that line is going to move... I like WF too as should many others so if your not worried about being on the public side grab it up now I can see this line ended at -4... Even though I would still like wake at the number

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This and LA Tech almost seem too good to be true.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

I completely agree with that.. I seriously had to triple check that L. tech line... i just dont get it

I would be shocked if Wake lets NC state beat them, I mean crazy shit happens on this day but wake knows how important this one is and I think NC State has mailed it in

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Good luck

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Ishmaeil Smith is a monster thats all I gotta say

LTCOL27
    LTCOL27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Wake is my top play for today as well. NC State has mailed it in, and Wake should bounce back after the VT loss, and win by double digits today.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

i like it--will be a big play for me--i watched nc state the other night against maryland--even if state hangs tough-which i doubt will happen they wont be able to close it out. wake runs away with this

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Line moved to -1 1/2. I might play the waiting game for awhile to see if I can get it at -1 or PK.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I like it ... I also like how 80 sum % are on Wake and the line moved down.

MStein12
    MStein12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

very good play

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

Sorry guys..but NC State is the pick. You and every other "mark" thinks Wake Forest is such an easy pick right? In fact...the #2 pick in vegas today is Wake Forest. So everyone is thinking the same as you. And that is usually not a winning formula.

Don't get me wrong..sometimes the public is right. But the public is usually wrong. Otherwise, there would be no Vegas!

Take NC State, Vandy, and S.Carolina...3 picks that are the opposite of what everyone else is gambling today!

fsu2010
    fsu2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I love this line too. If you can still find the line at 1 1/2 you should buy the 1/2 point. Wake loves to play games close, so there's always a chance they win by a very small margin. I would definitely take the extra help in a spot like this.

BillyCostigan

NC State is never the pick. The pick is either Wake, or lay off the game completely IMO. NC State is the most inconsistent team in the country. The most. I would never feel comfortable placing money on them(and this coming from someone who is a fan of the school.)

fsu2010
    fsu2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, let's look at the bright side here; in 19 minutes Wake Forest has managed to turn the ball over 13 times, shoot 29% FG percentage, make 0 threes, and miss half of their FTs and are only down 10 points. Here's to looking forward to the 2nd half line. I think Wake goes on an early streak in the beginning of the second half and still pulls this one out.

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

Im obv on NC State here..I agree with everyone , that NC State is a terrible team to gamble on. But...Wake was the #1 pick in Vegas today! Everyone was on Wake ...Vegas doesn't make money because everyone is always right.

Obv sometimes the public can hit a game. But most of the time, the public loses.

So far so good for NC State! I'm hoping they can hang on to a lead this time! (knock on wood)

BillyCostigan

Good call, Angelo. Literally the worst performance by a Wake Forest team in 5+ years...and the first time they haven't hit a 3 in 18 years.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit here, I went with Wake unfortunately, terrible pick on my part

LTCOL27
    LTCOL27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCostigan View Post
    Good call, Angelo. Literally the worst performance by a Wake Forest team in 5+ years...and the first time they haven't hit a 3 in 18 years.
    Definitely a terrible showing by Wake, but Angelo was all over it. Vegas was going to cash big with all of the action Wake was getting. Great call Angelo, and we are glad you cashed.