frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Kentucky ML #18

Sixers play should cash, up 25 in the 4th I don’t think they’re going to blow this one so that’s 17-0-1.

Last play of the night

Kentucky ML -270
    1u

jgold254
    jgold254's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1840

Bought the pts down to Kentucky -3.5 cause I’m scared lol

And I’ve seen them lose to nobodies all season... But then again, Kentucky doesn’t show up until March. Good luck brother!

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    Sixers play should cash, up 25 in the 4th I don’t think they’re going to blow this one so that’s 17-0-1.

Last play of the night

Kentucky ML -270
    1u
    Unfortunately, all streaks must come to an end. Today is a new day!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    Unfortunately, all streaks must come to an end. Today is a new day!
    I had a good amount on them but they deserved to lose this game. A million missed FTs and a Million Turnovers some of the sloppiest passing you will ever see. Then to top it all off the absolute dumbest play was at the end of the game. There is 17 seconds left and down 2 points and the biggest threat Sneed who has killed them all night has fouled out of the game. A clear advantage in OT at that point. If you miss a 3 they get a chance to go up by 4 with pretty much no time left. I am thinking wow at least a good chance for OT. But no Green has to attempt a 3 pointer and pretty much ends it there . I dont know if he did that on his own i dont see the coach not playing for a tie with sneed gone. I was licking my chomps for OT before that happened thinking wow how awesome sneed is out . Grant it i know they may not have scored a bucket to tie but there was a great chance to.