Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

3 trap games and sucker bets with fishy lines

Syracuse (+2) vs. BC
    Temple (-2.5) vs. UConn
    Butler (-2) vs. St.Johns

Syracuse beat BC 81 - 63 at the carrier dome...they have the better team, better record, better resume...their RPI is 44 and BC is 102...what gives?

Temple smacked UConn 85 - 57 in Philly...they have the better team, better record, better resume...their RPI is 41 and Uconn is 116...what gives?

Butler obliterated St.John's 70 - 45 on their home court...they have the better team, better record, better resume...their RPI is 34 and St.John's is 88...what gives?

one final note...all three of the "better" teams are still on the NCAA bubble and need the wins to solidify their spots in the tournament...does the home court advantage in these games really make that much of a difference?...the first meeting all three easily won by more than double digits...18, 28, and 25 pt victories respectively...so what in the hell does Vegas know that the rest of us don't?...

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Dude I took the bait on Temple. The line is so fishy. Guess we will see what Vegas “knows” that we don’t. Good luck man

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Syracuse cant score
    Novice bettor looks at one game and comes up with a conclusion

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Hook, line, and sinker! See ya in a month

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by jolyolyolyman View Post
    Dude I took the bait on Temple. The line is so fishy. Guess we will see what Vegas “knows” that we don’t. Good luck man
    I didn't bet any of these games, bro...seemed to good to be true...I was more or less wondering why the lines seemed so low or off...trying to get some of SBR's faithful opinions on this matter...well, needless to say, the "lesser" or perceived "inferior" teams are doing well...funny how things work with these trap games...like my old man used to tell me..."Somebody knows something!"...