2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Crappy Monday card

I was actually gonna pass altogether but found a few that maybe have a little value.

Rutgers ml +135. These guys capable of beating the other bottom feeders at home and doesn't look like they have given up pushing some the good teams at home. Hoosiers been playing poorly and getting +135 here certainly has some value as I actually think Rutgers has about a 52% chance to win this game.

Here a really scary one!

Wvu/ou under 167..,think huggy is abomdoning press Virginia for now. They played some type hybrid zone against k-st and results were amazing as they held k-st to incredible poor shooting in half court which never been a wvu strength. Players talked about they been practicing this and weren't sure when they were actually gonna employ it. Stands to reason huggy has no interest getting into a track meet here. If they do in fact focus on playing half court d this could come in way under this large number. Young played all 40 min at Texas so wouldn't expect his legs to be there on those 30 ft treys.

Gl everyone, tread lightly as I said I honestly didn't love anything on card but do think there little value to be had in these.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

and Syracuse plus the 7
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 02-05-18 at 05:00 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I watched the Rutgers game for a while.

Nothing short of a disgusting, disrespectful performance.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I watched the Rutgers game for a while.

Nothing short of a disgusting, disrespectful performance.
    I didn't have s chance but that always a possibility when playing bad teams. Pretty proud of my analysis of the wvu/ou game and flew under as I predicted, lots of guys On another site were basically saying I was crazy. Turns out I was spot on, still got it
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

What you think about tomorro Bank? Big card. Butler really favored by 3 over X? I'm guessing Kenpom says Butler by 3. I think I like Northwestern tomorrow, they need a big win.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    What you think about tomorro Bank? Big card. Butler really favored by 3 over X? I'm guessing Kenpom says Butler by 3. I think I like Northwestern tomorrow, they need a big win.
    I honestly havnt had a chance to look buddy. I got few things to do this morning, once I'm finished I willl get into card. Prob round 12-1ish.