restingbird
    restingbird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

Nebraska

Been riding them for awhile now.. Tim Miles has these guys playing as hard as any team I've ever seen! Hope they can make the Tournament.

dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

Quote Originally Posted by restingbird View Post
    Been riding them for awhile now.. Tim Miles has these guys playing as hard as any team I've ever seen! Hope they can make the Tournament.
    That was a really difficult spot for them with 4 games on 4 different courts in 8 days, but they prevailed. Miles is a really solid coach.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by dwatersalec View Post
    That was a really difficult spot for them with 4 games on 4 different courts in 8 days, but they prevailed. Miles is a really solid coach.
    yeah which is why i was on -2 wisconsin 2H. i thought they would be spent but jesus. they fought hard. 22pt swing in 9min

dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yeah which is why i was on -2 wisconsin 2H. i thought they would be spent but jesus. they fought hard. 22pt swing in 9min
    That's a tough loss. 10 point lead with 10 minutes to go and Happ has their entire front court in foul trouble. I was on NE small as a fade against the line steam when it went from 2 to 4.5.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

There was 50 fouls 50........Nebraska literally just ran into people lol.....good coaching I guess but my god that was hard to watch...

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Wisconsin is a mess....an absolute mess.

There are now 3 teams I will not touch with a 10 foot pole again in NCAA this season, and they all come from the BIG10......Wisconsin, Minnesota and Northwestern.

PaperTrail07

For the first time in a WHILE I even questioned their coaching
    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Wisconsin is a mess....an absolute mess.

There are now 3 teams I will not touch with a 10 foot pole again in NCAA this season, and they all come from the BIG10......Wisconsin, Minnesota and Northwestern.

restingbird

Yeah that's true ... But The Huskers have been in every game playing everyone tough. I should've pulled the ML last night!

restingbird

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    There was 50 fouls 50........Nebraska literally just ran into people lol.....good coaching I guess but my god that was hard to watch...
    Yeah Wisconsin was in the bonus with like 15 mins left and the whole front court for Nebraska was in foul trouble but they didn't let that burn them.. now Wisconsin missing FTs def helped Happ was terrible he even airballed one lol

PaperTrail07

Happ hit FT's its game over.....it somehow worked out for them...believe he missed front end of 1-1 3 straight times...
    Quote Originally Posted by restingbird View Post
    Yeah Wisconsin was in the bonus with like 15 mins left and the whole front court for Nebraska was in foul trouble but they didn't let that burn them.. now Wisconsin missing FTs def helped Happ was terrible he even airballed one lol