KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

College Basketball Coaches Who Should Be Fired

Billy Kennedy at A&M. Team is full of talent and they probably won't even dance. Injuries and suspensions have hurt, but still no excuse for the games they've lost.

Richard Pitino at Minnesota. I know he has had injuries, but no excuse to be playing this bad. It goes beyond this season, they have done nothing since he's gotten there. I'm pretty sure he inherited a solid team with the two Hollins kids when he got there.

Chris Mullin. Once again injury to their second best player, but he has done worst than Lavin. What is this, year 4 for him and they are going to finish in last.

Who am I missing? The trend between these three guys is injuries have hurt their season, but that is part of the game.

KRIT

Kevin Ollie and Kevin Stallings can be added to the list. Stallings has set that program back years lol. I was always hard on Dixon, but he clearly is a better coach than I thought with what he has done with TCU and what has happened to Pittsburgh.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Kevin Ollie and Kevin Stallings can be added to the list. Stallings has set that program back years lol. I was always hard on Dixon, but he clearly is a better coach than I thought with what he has done with TCU and what has happened to Pittsburgh.
    Shaka Smart

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Shaka Smart
    He has underperformed for sure, which I didn't expect. He didn't bring that havoc press with him when he came to Texas. He needs to get back to what made him successful at VCU. I still think he turns it around, but taking longer than most thought.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

remember when we thought richard pitino should be fired. I definitely was wrong

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

called most

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ernie kent almost comical this guy still has a job