DnTSports
    DnTSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Tuesday - ncaa basketball game's of interest -- 12/05/17

.... Any help or discussion would be greatly appreciated....

MSU vs RUTG = Will Michigan State be able to dominate.... I really like the 1H line which is MSU (-7.5) but not really sure which way to lean right now... Michigan State (if they play like there capable) should pull away early! The last 2 games the Rutgers have been beating by 2 top 25 teams (FSU will now be in the rankings) so they could be more focused after the good start they had and dropping the last 2 but this is conference play and I expect Izzo to have his group focused!
    Winthrop vs UGA Georgia is off to a great start and looking to get fully prepared before they go into conference play... Winthrop has a great start going as well but the only team they have played to this point is Auburn and they got blown-out!
    Notre Dame vs Ball State ND didn't look good last game out; yes they won by 18 but the turned the ball over and missed defense assignments... I expect Coach to have them coming out firing on all cylinders. This is a game I really like the 1H bet instead of the full game because of the backdoor cover by Ball State if this game gets out of hand...
    SFPA vs Duke We all know what Duke has this year.. TALENTED FRESHMEN w/ Grayson Allen! Duke has looked awesome all year execpt on D... I expect that Coach K has really stressed that this past week and now we will see in before we get into ACC play! However with a line of -25, I am always afraid of the back door cover so maybe -12.5 isn't to much to ask for in the 1st half!
    **ANY HELP OR COMMENTS ON THE 4 GAMES ABOVE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED**
    Last edited by DnTSports; 12-05-17 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Bold on the game titles

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

With such a great card seems odd you focusing on these huge spread mismatches. I find it really tough to predict games like those as motivation to win by large amounts isn't always there. Usually only dive in when I think the dog is undervalued, I havnt even looked at these individually yet so can't say... gl