2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Guy I have great totals respect for on this right now at under 135, you probably know who I talking about, great pick on this one early Bank. Hope it plays out, GL
    I Havnt looked around anywhere but few threads here today,, hoping it who I think it is, love being on same side as him! Lol

2daBank

1 down, 3 to go., terps game on pretty similar pace as Purdue last I checked, hopefully they can extend to a big lead so last 4 min cruises by!!

2daBank

Arlington/uni turned out easy, didn't matter what number ya got!!

2 east cashes and a 2 point loss as terps kid for some reason felt need to drain a 3 in last minute with a 22 point lead, little stat stuffing pussy!! Lol.,

Let's bring this last total in for a 3-1 night!!

2daBank

Would usually feel great about having 69 at half on a 142 over. Little concerned that game such a blowout tho, hopefully eastern Washington contributes little more scoring for us in 2nd half!!

2daBank

Wow,, think we had like 6 missed FTs last few minutes but over prevailed anyways!

3-1 on the night.

Season total: 74-61

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Very nice night. I watch a good bit of west coast ball and EWU is definitely one of those teams that fouls to the bitter end.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    Very nice night. I watch a good bit of west coast ball and EWU is definitely one of those teams that fouls to the bitter end.
    They stared unusually early it seemed as well! Maybe they weren't all intentional I dunno, o know they commit lot of fouls anyways but from about 3 min mark on just about every sf trip ended in foul shots, luckily they finally started making them!! Lol

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Nice day banker, atta boy

2daBank

Guy I have great totals respect for on this right now at under 135, you probably know who I talking about, great pick on this one early Bank. Hope it plays out, GL
    I just went and looked at other place, sure nuff i did know who you were talking bout! Lol. Truth be told I learned a great deal about capping NCAA hoops totals from reading his stuff a long long time ago (like a decade give or take, lol). Never hurts my feelings when our plays line up! See he played 2nd half over in my one loss, guess that why I got beat by 2 points on meaningless 3, lol.,had I seen that I'd have prob looked to get out with no middle, other than totals he also knows terps very well.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-08-17 at 03:00 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Nice work

JH076
    JH076's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Where do you get your lines? You do pretty well so I’ll be sure to follow this. 😁

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Anything tonight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JH076 View Post
    Where do you get your lines? You do pretty well so I’ll be sure to follow this. 😁
    BOL and BM my main 2 outs,, keep little money in bovada cause they have lot of props, fun live betting on televised games, and can occasionally get a extra half point or point on unpopular plays as they square as it gets.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Anything tonight
    Not sure, I did a once over last night and decided to wait. Was leaning Sooners but didn't anticipate that line flipping so probably just gonna pass now., will post in next half hour if I do play anything.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    BOL and BM my main 2 outs,, keep little money in bovada cause they have lot of props, fun live betting on televised games, and can occasionally get a extra half point or point on unpopular plays as they square as it gets.
    Gotta say 5dimes reduced juice is a great way to go for volume players too. During high volume betting (college hoops or baseball for instance) like getting a free unit every other day.

2daBank

Gotta say 5dimes reduced juice is a great way to go for volume players too. During high volume betting (college hoops or baseball for instance) like getting a free unit every other day.
    Yea nothing wrong with 5d other than I don't care for the brass! Lol. Main reason for the other 2 is they always been the earliest w lines and the 2 that have guts to give us totals early on in the season!

2daBank

Colorado st/Oregon over 144.5..

Rada st really struggles defending the perimeter and teams ducks have struggled scoring against are teams that defend behind the arc. Ducks take a lot of 3s and expect them to find good looks in this one. Rams get to ft line at a high clip and ducks foul a lot so should be plenty of points being scored while clock is stopped.. main concern is game isn't close late but hoping rams can keep this competitive enough it not a issue. I like ducks to put up low 80s here so not asking for a lot from rams, mid 60s get us over and don't think too big of a ask.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Who’s

Rado St

love it!!!!!

Redscot

Yea nothing wrong with 5d other than I don't care for the brass! Lol. Main reason for the other 2 is they always been the earliest w lines and the 2 that have guts to give us totals early on in the season!
    True dat, on all accounts. Still nice to hardly ever bet a -110 when you an action junkie like me. Adds up big time over a season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Who’s

Rado St

love it!!!!!
    Stole that from this guy I know who pretty solid capper lol.,

If you notice I did use full name in the play! Just nicknames after in writeups to avoid confusion!! Lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

Redscot

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Who’s

Rado St

love it!!!!!
    Nowatimsayin' Banksie giving a nod to your lingo brother.

Redscot

Gonna be watching the Johnnies tonight, but looks like they gonna be without LoVett. Not sure if they can turn this in to a scramble, Hurley got his boys playing with some serious efficiency that could spell doom. Really tempted to take ASU....Thoughts on this one Bank? Can the Johnnies make it ugly enough to be in it?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

ASU getting healthy

not sure if that’s a good thing or not for tonight

2daBank

Gonna be watching the Johnnies tonight, but looks like they gonna be without LoVett. Not sure if they can turn this in to a scramble, Hurley got his boys playing with some serious efficiency that could spell doom. Really tempted to take ASU....Thoughts on this one Bank?
    Honestly not sure,, asu been incredibly impressive but I feel like they to the point they getting a ton of love, kenpom actually has johnnies by 1!! , with Lovett I would probably play johnnies but without prob gonna pass,, our mutually respected totals player on the over. Probably be route I took if inclined to play it.

Redscot

Honestly not sure,, asu been incredibly impressive but I feel like they to the point they getting a ton of love, kenpom actually has johnnies by 1!! , with Lovett I would probably play johnnies but without prob gonna pass,, our mutually respected totals player on the over. Probably be route I took if inclined to play it.
    Awwwsheeit don't drop that Kenpom hope on me man. Would love to see them get back in to some prominence, this victory would definitely be a step. Something gnawing at me that they gonna lay an egg tonight though. Saw that over play and it gave me pause, I think gonna have to be ASU strong to get it, which probably means it is a with my square b-ball ass.

Redscot

On another note, Giancarlo apparently vetoed a trade to you guys , probably dodged another bullet though (like divesting from Pujols) you guys have always done better with the aggregate - synergy, and not being top heavy.

2daBank

Awwwsheeit don't drop that Kenpom hope on me man. Would love to see them get back in to some prominence, this victory would definitely be a step. Something gnawing at me that they gonna lay an egg tonight though. Saw that over play and it gave me pause, I think gonna have to be ASU strong to get it, which probably means it is a with my square b-ball ass.
    Lol, just saying pretty unusual for him to have a team winning and the other team favored by 5! Not sure what that says? Tend to think it speaks to asu starting to get noticed, maybe little too much? Or might say books scared of asu and they blow their doors off! Lol. Last line I recall being this far off of his numbers was middle Tennessee st the other day only being +3 but believe he had candy by 8 or so in a game I thought mtsu would win and sure enough they did. If that holds true to form it would say asu the play but who knows? I surely don't,, I am starting to come around to idea of the over. Neither team shy about getting shots up early in clock,,asu great at getting to charity stripe and think that one of johnnies biggest issues here, they foul a lot. Turnovers obviously gonna be key, asu been great valuing possessions but can't find a game they have played against anyone who turns ya over like Johnnies do.

2daBank

On another note, Giancarlo apparently vetoed a trade to you guys , probably dodged another bullet though (like divesting from Pujols) you guys have always done better with the aggregate - synergy, and not being top heavy.
    Got into big argument with some asshat last week cause he acted like I was dumb for saying I didn't want him. Why would I? I don't want some 300 mil malcontent! Clearly winning never been a big priority for him, can't recall seeing him in playoffs and obviously working on his tan and night life is more important!! I've said from beginning while sure be nice to have his power in our lineup I don't like 300 mil contracts,, my hope is they have laid the groundwork with marlins as obviously we offered best package which leads to us landing Ozuna who I rather have as he offers bat we need plus payroll flexibility to add more pieces!

2daBank

Colorado st/Oregon over 144.5..

Rada st really struggles defending the perimeter and teams ducks have struggled scoring against are teams that defend behind the arc. Ducks take a lot of 3s and expect them to find good looks in this one. Rams get to ft line at a high clip and ducks foul a lot so should be plenty of points being scored while clock is stopped.. main concern is game isn't close late but hoping rams can keep this competitive enough it not a issue. I like ducks to put up low 80s here so not asking for a lot from rams, mid 60s get us over and don't think too big of a ask.
    St. John's/asu over 158.. kinda a piggyback off guy I respect greatly, obviously I did my own work and like it but since I saw his play before making it feel obligated to give credit.

Redscot

Got into big argument with some asshat last week cause he acted like I was dumb for saying I didn't want him. Why would I? I don't want some 300 mil malcontent! Clearly winning never been a big priority for him, can't recall seeing him in playoffs and obviously working on his tan and night life is more important!! I've said from beginning while sure be nice to have his power in our lineup I don't like 300 mil contracts,, my hope is they have laid the groundwork with marlins as obviously we offered best package which leads to us landing Ozuna who I rather have as he offers bat we need plus payroll flexibility to add more pieces!
    No doubt, that is the type of signing that can cripple a mid-market (you guys a bit more than mid, but you know what I mean) team for years. Then when those cats start their decline that salary an albatross no way to shake it.

2daBank

Only other play I have my eye on is potentially Nevada but at +1.5 figure might as well wait and see if we can do a little better..

2daBank

No doubt, that is the type of signing that can cripple a mid-market (you guys a bit more than mid, but you know what I mean) team for years. Then when those cats start their decline that salary an albatross no way to shake it.
    Yep,, think we around 10th-12th in payroll generally?? I mean they can afford him as I hear they looking to be around 180mil in coming years but you can do so much more with that money, don't think anyone should spend that kind of jack on one player when one player has so little impact on outcomes of baseball games.. ozuna arb eligible next few seasons so prob be around 10-12 mil leaving another 20 mil free for another bat and pitcher!! Makes way more sense to me, plus ozuna just coming into his own, will prob fall in love with playing here and stay for long time as most do!!

Redscot

Somehow don't have the Johnnies game on tv, but playing out to the fears I had. Hopefully with the scoring disparity leads to a loosey goosey 2nd half for the over Bank.

2daBank

Somehow don't have the Johnnies game on tv, but playing out to the fears I had. Hopefully with the scoring disparity leads to a loosey goosey 2nd half for the over Bank.
    Yea I don't get pac12 network either for some fukkin reason, I hate directv! I swear i pay extra for more sports channels and go to my brothers house who doesn't and shit will be on his tv!! There a reason I used to relish stealing this shit back in the day with the cards and has nothing to do with being a thief as I am not. Just a principle thing!!! Thus I'm stuck watching toy story as my woman a dork!! Lol.

Far as game was a little worried about a blowout for the over,, johnnies still hanging around tho and we on pretty good pace so far, hopefully it ends well

2daBank

Johnnies really shot poorly in 1st red, to still be in it a pretty good sign for them. Asu once again doing a great job not turning it over and getting to the line quite a bit as we suspected could be a problem.. lot of game left, just hope they are able to keep it close enough to have the last 4 minutes be meanigfull and maybe get us a little foul game at end!!

First ... 78910111213 ... Last