Login Search

Bankers NCAA hoops tracking thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marqfan View Post
Hope you are correct on taking Marquette. I am concerned about marq's rebounding. If marq is hitting the three, they can beat anyone. If they are not, they don't get many second hand chances. I think this spread is spot on. Good luck today
I'm on my phone and not home so don't really have much in front of me but I think that line opened several points short and think the close will prob reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
BOL today banker!
You too brother.. agree with you on lbst but I'm a pussy and generally take the points! Lol.. occasionally I put .25 on these money lines and generally up my ats play to win 1.25 in those cases but for threads tracking purposes I try and keep it simple and just post record,, I ain't trying to convince anyone of anything so not spending the extra time explaining my amounts for each play or any of that. Think we do enough for folks as is!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
Wish I spoke out more and saved you on the Xavier-nati game! Sorry brotha haha.
Lol, no worries my dude, like I said it was far from my favorite by any stretch. The only regret I have is seeing how I bet it mostly for action cause was excited to watch and I didn't even get to watch! Been out running around all morning instead!!

Had I known that was gonna be the case it would have been easy pass, I try not to simply play for action much these days but every once in awhile I get caught up betting cause I want to watch. Just wish I'd known I wasn't gonna watch!! Now I'm out in yard doing yard work so I can put all the xmas lights and crap up for the little woman! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
The way things have been going..... I'd be scared to bet a road team. Home teams SEEM to be covering more....
Never a easy task winning on road in hostile environment for these youngsters but I've managed to pluck out quite a few road winners. While it a tough deal in some these gyms I also think knowing that tends to present some value at times.. it was a mistake in a rivalry as intense as cincy/Xavier but I'm quite confident in bunch of road teams I played today, they be fine.