dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

Is the Big Ten really 1-9 so far in the "Challenge"

Can we end this? Not much of a competitive challenge.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

End it? ACC used to dominate back in the day, but last year is the first time ACC won in 8 years.

dwatersalec

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    End it? ACC used to dominate back in the day, but last year is the first time ACC won in 8
    years.
    I will have to do a fact check here. I am a Maryland alum and I do not recall this.

dwatersalec

You are kinda right. ACC won first ten, Big Ten was 5-0-2 in next 7 and the ACC last 2. Good call.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Thanks. “Kinda” right? Or right. Lol

dwatersalec

Thanks. “Kinda” right? Or right. Lol
    Actually, I reread your comment. You were 100 percent right. I guess I miss the ACC.
    Points Awarded:

DOM_Toretto gave dwatersalec 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Yeah, Maryland feels like they should still be in ACC. Pitt would’ve been a better addition to the Big Ten, geographically anyways, plus would add another 2 team state for the in-state rival with Penn State. B1G sellouts for that East Coast money with Maryland and Rutgers, so dumb. Notre Dame probably would’ve brought in more east coast money / viewers anyways but they’re *special*

dwatersalec

Yeah, Maryland feels like they should still be in
    ACC. Pitt would’ve been a better addition to the Big Ten, geographically anyways, plus would add another 2 team state for the in-state rival with Penn State. B1G sellouts for that East Coast money with Maryland and Rutgers, so dumb. Notre Dame probably would’ve brought in more east coast money / viewers anyways but they’re *special*
    Great analysis. I miss all the rivalries and the games vs Duke, UNC and UVA. I barely even despise those teams anymore. I don't hate any teams in the Big Ten other than PSU. Sparty is close after beating my Terps in 2003 and 2011, but I respect Izzo so much. What the heck was the name of the big whitey who underachieved at MSU but hit a baseline shot against MD in 2003? Paul Davis?