CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Old dominion + 4.5

This will be Temp

CappinTerp

Sorry guys stepped away and hit send button..............Anyway this will be the 1st game of the season for Temple. They bring in 4 freshman ,who are good,but have not played a real game together. Old Dom. has played good "D" holding 1st two opponents to low FG %. Just think,if the Owls get into foul trouble...it will throw them off and give Old Dom. an advantage....if not, still got the 4.5 points.....but don't think they will need it !.................​OLD DOM. +4.5.................................... ........................................ ...........GL

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Sorry guys stepped away and hit send button..............Anyway this will be the 1st game of the season for Temple. They bring in 4 freshman ,who are good,but have not played a real game together. Old Dom. has played good "D" holding 1st two opponents to low FG %. Just think,if the Owls get into foul trouble...it will throw them off and give Old Dom. an advantage....if not, still got the 4.5 points.....but don't think they will need it !.................​OLD DOM. +4.5.................................... ........................................ ...........GL
    TU has their two top scorers returning...

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Got 7 Large on Temp -4

My biggest play of the season. It'll be free money.

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

I’ll back this play, if auburn and the Redbirds come through I have some house money to throw at it!

GL

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post

TU has their two top scorers returning...
    Yea, Brown only played 5 games LY,The other guy Alston,avg. like 11 pts.,he is good. I should have clarified,better the point...the way I see it....is meshing with the 4 Freshman,who will all get playing time. Being the 1st game of season for them,there is a higher likely hood of things not going as smooth,as they try to mesh as a team...............GL

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    Got 7 Large on Temp -4

My biggest play of the season. It'll be free money.
    Nothing is free money,but I wish you well,got nothing close to 7k on the game.

Last edited by CappinTerp; 11-16-17 at 12:04 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Played the butterflies 1st half, if it doesnt cover double up 2nd half if they lose 1st half, will determine on the double up by how 1st half actually goes though.
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-16-17 at 12:08 PM.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Let’s go old dominion first half

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Yea, Brown only played 5 games LY,The other guy Alston,avg. like 11 pts.,he is good. I should have clarified,better the point...the way I see it....is meshing with the 4 Freshman,who will all get playing time. Being the 1st game of season for them,there is a higher likely hood of things not going as smooth,as they try to mesh as a team...............GL

Nothing is free money,but I wish you well,got nothing close to 7k on the game.

I was just trying to be funny with the "free money" comment. I recognize your analysis and I think it has good insight, but if I were to simplify my analysis, I would simply say that Temple's program is so much better. I could do a write up, but I'm on mobile and can't be bothered with pulling up the stastical aspect. But this is a game I've been waiting to hammer.

It's basketball, anything can happen. The good news is that one of us will win!

gL on all your wagers

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

good info cappin!! I would be even more influenced if you would have backed the terps last night

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Played the butterflies 1st half, if it doesnt cover double up 2nd half if they lose 1st half, will determine on the double up by how 1st half actually goes though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Let’s go old dominion first half

I was just trying to be funny with the "free money" comment. I recognize your analysis and I think it has good insight, but if I were to simplify my analysis, I would simply say that Temple's program is so much better. I could do a write up, but I'm on mobile and can't be bothered with pulling up the stastical aspect. But this is a game I've been waiting to hammer.

It's basketball, anything can happen. The good news is that one of us will win!

gL on all your wagers
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    good info cappin!! I would be even more influenced if you would have backed the terps last night

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>
    Best of luck to all....let's get a profitable day , today !!!

CappinTerp

​LaSalle / S. Alabama - 1st half under 64 - This is another technical play,similar to the OAK/ Ball St. game last night. In that one the books priced the 1st half,2 points over where it should have been , given a total of 163....begging for under $....they scored 91 in the 1st half. This one is "off" also,but begging for over $.....Under is the play.................................... .....GL

BreesIsTheGOAT

Well that first half bet went to crap relatively quickly

CappinTerp

Well that first half bet went to crap relatively quickly
    Are you talking about the OAK/BALL ST,half...?.....Had the over in that one.

BreesIsTheGOAT

Are you talking about the OAK/BALL ST,half...?.....Had the over in that one.
    Lol no bud no reflection on your picks. I was talking about my own personal bet on ODU first half. They don’t look like they’ll be very competitive. Just not athletic enough to match up. Thought Temple would come out a little sloppy with it being their first game, but they’re dominating

CappinTerp

Lol no bud no reflection on your picks. I was talking about my own personal bet on ODU first half. They don’t look like they’ll be very competitive. Just not athletic enough to match up. Thought Temple would come out a little sloppy with it being their first game, but they’re dominating
    A OK....hope the 1st half comes in for ya,as for the I don't like the fast pace, for ODU to get back into it,they have to slow it down and try to keep Temple in the mid 60's range.....we will see what happens.....BOL.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

No double up for me I'm done with this game.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Old/Temp getting interesting.....

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Old/Temp getting interesting.....
    Yea, got a shot now....they have held Temple to just 18 points in the 1st 15 min. of 2nd half...they slowed the tempo down,we will see what happens.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

22-6 run made my penis crawl inside of me.

Keep picking your games how you do. I got lucky, but luck is always a factor. Makes handicapping so ridiculously infuriating, but rewarding.

CappinTerp

Well ODU got it to 65-67.....but the final 76-65. The 1st loss of the season for me....and probably,many more to come....but it's a long season and hopefully a profitable one for all !!

CappinTerp

22-6 run made my penis crawl inside of me.

Keep picking your games how you do. I got lucky, but luck is always a factor. Makes handicapping so ridiculously infuriating, but rewarding.
    You were right,good job. Handicapping is infuriating and rewarding,but one never knows,that is why one should not go " all in " on a game !....................................... .......................BOL

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

You were right,good job. Handicapping is infuriating and rewarding,but one never knows,that is why one should not go " all in " on a game !....................................... .......................BOL
    I agree, but I think there are good spots to double up.

CappinTerp

I agree, but I think there are good spots to double up.
    Do you flat bet or power weight the games ?? As I see it....power weighting,is the way to go.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Do you flat bet or power weight the games ?? As I see it....power weighting,is the way to go.
    I have my own system, so after running numbers I find the most optimal % of my bank roll to bet on a game depending on the algorithm output.

So, after looking over the numbers, I'll research the game, and look everything over. I talk to local sources if I can (I've been compiling people on social media and forums that give me a perspective I cannot reach on my own).

Then I make my bet.

CappinTerp

I have my own system, so after running numbers I find the most optimal % of my bank roll to bet on a game depending on the algorithm output.

So, after looking over the numbers, I'll research the game, and look everything over. I talk to local sources if I can (I've been compiling people on social media and forums that give me a perspective I cannot reach on my own).

Then I make my bet.
    Sounds good bud,got to change %'s.....the vig,will ware anyone down!!!............................BOL

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

​LaSalle / S. Alabama - 1st half under 64 - This is another technical play,similar to the OAK/ Ball St. game last night. In that one the books priced the 1st half,2 points over where it should have been , given a total of 163....begging for under $....they scored 91 in the 1st half. This one is "off" also,but begging for over $.....Under is the play.................................... .....GL
    Coonts were hitting everything. Think I will call it a day.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Coonts were hitting everything. Think I will call it a day.
    Yea, the last 6 min.were hot. A 0-2 day here,look to do better ,next time.