suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

This is a reasonable parlay I think atleast

I only put $4.45 down to try and get $50 so I think this is reasonable IMO

Hofstra -3
    Houston -1.5
    Michigan -4
    Kentucky -3

I plan on betting more single bets I just wanted to risk a low amount on a nice little parlay.

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

road chalk road chalk road chalk and more road chalk will never win a parlay.....I think all 4 of those teams are fairly likely to lose SU.....But good luck cause I've got no action on any of them

dvdcoll
    dvdcoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not True, I know someone that plays parlays all the time and makes out like a bandit. Granted, the exception to the rule, but it can happen.

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dvdcoll View Post
    Not True, I know someone that plays parlays all the time and makes out like a bandit. Granted, the exception to the rule, but it can happen.

I swear people on this site must have started drinking early on fat tuesday....

I didnt say that parlays cant win. In fact I posted a 9 teamer consisting of mostly ML favs.....However I did say that betting that many road favorites in a parlay is the quickest way to make sure it wont win

DolphinSpurs
    Representin' that 305.
    DolphinSpurs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

It won't win. As gonnakillit says, you can't stack your card on road favorites. That's disrespectful to gambling intelligence and gambling history. 3 might cover, but most likely not all 4. Houston and Mich are very susceptible to the home dog chopping block if you ask me. Best of luck regardless
    Last edited by DolphinSpurs; 02-16-10 at 03:51 PM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston will lose.