linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Love starting my week off...

0 - 3.

Tenn Tech +1.5 - loss in 2OT

Jacksonville St +8 - loss - pounded

Morgan St -12 - loss outright

it's been awile since I went O'for..

oh well, it's a new day. a conservative approach gets it back in a couple days.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ouch....keep your head up you will get it back.....wanna here some real stupid shit i went 3-1 but somehow i bet the wrong damn team in 1 of my games ive never fukkin did that before, i went to check my account and was flippin went to bet history and sure enough fukin says i took the other team....i cant even believe it i wanna say it was there fuk up but no way to prove that...must have been sleep deprived or really high
    Last edited by 2daBank; 02-16-10 at 07:38 AM.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

I did that on a college fb game this year. was in a hurry, distracted by the better half in my ear telling me to hurry up, we got to go and punched up the wrong team. later that evening, I opened my account and my balance was off (to high), I went to histories and my loser was a winner because I clicked the wrong side. I still can't believe it was a winner. The game was Nebraska vs Texas Tech. I liked Nebraska but punched up Tech. Tech pulled off the shocker.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yea it would have been nice if i clicked the wrong side to a winner instead of clicking a fukkin loser when i had the winner wrote down right in front of my face