soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

montana -an under the radar game or trap?

Montana is smoking. In the last month the Grizzlies beat No.Arizona by 20 and league leader N.Colorado on the road. Their only loss in the last 8 games was a look ahead game before No. Colo.Montana just killed Weber st by 14 too

. Portland St has their record is fattened with wins over terrible teams like
    E.Wash twice
    Sac st twice
    Cal poly slo
    Pepperdine
    Linfield and Willamette div 2 teams

They beat them by 32 a month ago. You don't beat someone that bad w/out good match ups.

someone who is on portland talk me out of this.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

alot of good threads about this game read through them. I loves Montana but the line has made me skeptical

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

This really makes no sense. These games are not fixed and bookies do not know what the results of the games will be before they happen. Montana whipped Portland States asses by 32 in their last meeting. They are clearly the better team and Portland State is the inferior team. No reason to believe Montana shouldnt win this game tonight, even though it looks like a gift.

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

again tons of threads on this game...but I'll give you the gist

Portland St. wins ML.

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    This really makes no sense. These games are not fixed and bookies do not know what the results of the games will be before they happen. Montana whipped Portland States asses by 32 in their last meeting. They are clearly the better team and Portland State is the inferior team. No reason to believe Montana shouldnt win this game tonight, even though it looks like a gift.

AGAIN YOU ****ING PEOPLE LISTEN WOULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portland St. beat the 2nd best team in conference at home by a lot, only lost by 3 to the best team in conference on the road.

Montana also beat Idaho St. by 20+ at home and lost to them on the road.

65% of public on Montana yet the line has dropped

Im sick of repeating myself. from here out ill just let you fools lose money on Montana

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

Quote Originally Posted by gonnakillit View Post
    AGAIN YOU ****ING PEOPLE LISTEN WOULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sick of repeating myself. from here out ill just let you fools lose money on Montana
    All the F-BOMBS didn't make you any smarter did it? This fool just made a max winning on a max bet!

Congrats to all the Grizzlies backers