DaTruth10
    DaTruth10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richmond +6??

Any thoughts on this game? Richmond seems like the play?

DaTruth10
    DaTruth10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only thing that stands out against them is they have had absolutely no success at RI

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i'm on Richmond. URI's strengths are 3-point shooting and turnover margin/points off turnovers. UR excels defends 3s and taking care of the ball. i think it will be a very close game and so will be glad to have the points.

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richmond's the pick

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

richmond coming off a home win vs a ranked opponent as a favorite..teams tend to struggle in next game...check out snapstick's system for more info...this one wasn't part of snapstick's system because of opening lines, but they were favorites by game time in that one...something to keep in mind...but this isn't a play according to that system, i know that...i just like uri...
    Last edited by tailin junkie; 02-10-10 at 03:11 PM.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Absolutley love this Richmond team. However, I am not betting them tonight. Seems like one of those "too good to be true" scenarios. Not to mention Rhode Island has had their number in this spot in the past.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I played Richmond saturday agianst Temple. That was a big win for them, Rhody is a very Good team I'm actually a Providence college fan have been all my life but I live about 4 miles from the URI campus and follow Rhody all the time the only thing is Rhody not blowing teams out . I'm waiting to see if I can get a 5 that way it is only a two possession game for me That is if the game dose not get canceled it snowing like hell out here about 6-7 inches as of now at 5:00

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by Heandog View Post
    I played Richmond saturday agianst Temple. That was a big win for them, Rhody is a very Good team I'm actually a Providence college fan have been all my life but I live about 4 miles from the URI campus and follow Rhody all the time the only thing is Rhody not blowing teams out . I'm waiting to see if I can get a 5 that way it is only a two possession game for me That is if the game dose not get canceled it snowing like hell out here about 6-7 inches as of now at 5:00
    Thanks for the insight bro!! I'm on richmond. they havent played at ri in a few years so it's not like those stats are too relevant...I hope