2buckluck
    2buckluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2294

March 9th Angle- Fading Teams off Back to Back games

So far today, teams whose opponents played yesterday are doing well against the spread...

Villanova, North Carolina, Oregon, Mich St., St. Bon, Nevada, (with Alabama and UTEP pending)
    (Louisville and Kansas didn't get the memo, but 8-2 isn't bad as trends go)...

I know some of these games aren't over yet , but take a look, you get the idea...

So for the rest of the day these might be worth an extra look at:
    Utah, Butler, West Virginia, Northwestern, Arizona, Ole Miss, Notre Dame ... (might be a few others)

Just one more angle as you cap tonight, remember that they're opponents are more likely to run outta gas...

BOL !
    Last edited by 2buckluck; 03-09-17 at 04:22 PM. Reason: added ND to watch list

2buckluck

Alabama and Utah closed their games out ... so yeah 8-2 so far today that I saw...

UCLA
    also fits along with the others previosly listed :
    Utah, Butler, West Virginia, Northwestern, Arizona, Ole Miss, Notre Dame

2buckluck

What do you know, 8-2 in the morning ... 4-4 in the evening after I post this... I blame the curse of SBR posting... (I'm being sarcastic but we all know there is some sort bad juju posting in here haha)

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

What's the record so far today? Driving and working until later but did well yesterday with your strategy. GL