TripleC843
    TripleC843's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

George Washinton

George Washington Beat them by 21 at George Mason 1/25 , George Mason has a few better wins for similar opponents...GW 11-3 HOME GM 7-3 ROAD...I Like the under....any thoughts ? Also looking at Syracuse Plus points looks tempting...almost to tempting...Butler same Things...Georgia Tech...UIC...TULSA...Memphis...USC...MSU ... Im not betting all these...Just need 4 winners...Im leaning MSU, GW UNDER, LOUISVILLE, GEORGIA TECH MAYBE ? I always give out betpoints for help and greatly appreciated.

TripleC843

LOUISVILLE -9.5 W
    GEORGIA TECH+ 11.5 W
    UIC + 8 BIG LLLL
    MSU OVER W
    GREEN BAY- 10.5 L
    BUTLER - 2 W

RECORD 7-7ISH I would not follow me...this is just record keeping.
    Last edited by TripleC843; 02-26-17 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Add W'S and Ls

TripleC843

Added Oakland (w)and USC (l)...Had a Monster Parlay going with MSU MSU OVER AND USC ($500 TO Win $3000) ...Made me want to puke a little bit...Hit one yesterday...Just got greedy today...how could you not...Too good to be true...Ill Take 6-3...Do I count the parlay as a loss ? I did so that brings my posted to 13-10...I appreciate you guys and wish you all best of luck .... Im so ready to bust some big money line parlays soon....I am LEARNING about how important it is in regards to picking your spots and I am at times an action Junkie (at times) so this is helping me be more accountable....Tomm games ...UNC Line will get bigger and then insert home cooking ...Line open saying Cavs Win in my opinion...However, UNC Blew the socks off UVA...I dont see how they do not here....Miami on a roll not lot of offense can they keep up with Va. Tech ? I like Miami ...Which means Va.Tech will prob win...Just not ready to pull trigger yet....WVA Baylor I cant ever get a read on Baylor except they show up when I play against them...I just like Bob Huggins WVA...Im just spitting it out Ark State good at home but Georgia State is pretty good ? See you guys tomm...Best of luck !!!

TripleC843

Quote Originally Posted by TripleC843 View Post
    Added Oakland (w)and USC (l)...Had a Monster Parlay going with MSU MSU OVER AND USC ($500 TO Win $3000) ...Made me want to puke a little bit...Hit one yesterday...Just got greedy today...how could you not...Too good to be true...Ill Take 6-3...Do I count the parlay as a loss ? I did so that brings my posted to 13-10...I appreciate you guys and wish you all best of luck .... Im so ready to bust some big money line parlays soon....I am LEARNING about how important it is in regards to picking your spots and I am at times an action Junkie (at times) so this is helping me be more accountable....Tomm games ...UNC Line will get bigger and then insert home cooking ...Line open saying Cavs Win in my opinion...However, UNC Blew the socks off UVA...I dont see how they do not here....Miami on a roll not lot of offense can they keep up with Va. Tech ? I like Miami ...Which means Va.Tech will prob win...Just not ready to pull trigger yet....WVA Baylor I cant ever get a read on Baylor except they show up when I play against them...I just like Bob Huggins WVA...Im just spitting it out Ark State good at home but Georgia State is pretty good ? See you guys tomm...Best of luck !!!
    +

UVA + 4 --I bet with a local, I know when the numbers come out he is going to have it where they are dangling UNC in front of you ...I've just seen too much BS with Stanford Beating Cal at home, and I think UNC is far and away more athletic team, but your going against the spread (Vegas) not the better overall team...The reason I put the quote above was just to reference that the line was so low for a reason... that it would get bought up by everyone....Prob to about 4.5 -5 by game time...Im not a great handicapper as I said Im learning some things but Im going with UVA $400, HOME, REVENGE, REFS, VEGAS AND POINTS...EVERYONE WILL BE ON UNC... ( Including me small $100 Parlay (prob will add them in a small parlay bc im an asshol3). I lost $3000k in a Parlay yesterday on USC -3 up 10 with a 1:40 to go...Ive just seen way too many "crazy" things happen in favor of the home teams...Keep an eye on FT Attempts and Foul Trouble...Have a feeling there may be a large discrepancy by end of game... I have learned most of my stuff on here and trail and error but this is how I see this game...For those that bet on UNC , I hope UNC Wins...They are the Better Team...They will go farther in tournament...They should win this game by 20...Just seems like it will get bought up and UVA will cover or Win....Also watch the OVER UNDER I see it going down to like 128 then going over by 1...Like I said I would not tail me this is just record keeping. Please feel free to add opinion...If it was like -8.5 -9, I would get a loan and lay it on UNC just with it being so low I feel someone knows something I dont...They just are too good for it to be so low.

2) VT...I love Miami, just not giving points on the road...Don t think they can score enough...Just seems like a good spot for Virginia Tech at Home getting points...Miami is hot...But I like VT here.

3) Georgia Southern...Ill take the better team in my opinion and points. Ga. Southern + 3

4) Ark State is I think 12-1 AT HOME 13-1 maybe... they covered last time I played them but it was sketch...You would have to think the lines makers know that and everyone knows about the home record...and yet still pick em...My Gut tells me Georgia State but Arkansas State is going for History and at Home...Im On Arkansas State. PK

5) I like WVA and how they play but every time I fade Baylor they play well...Not sure on this one.

Like I said feel free to add plays or comment on anything i have said...
    Last edited by TripleC843; 02-27-17 at 03:33 PM. Reason: lot of grammar errors#sorry

TripleC843

So Much more then just a pretty face.. Added Oklahoma + 14.5

TripleC843