SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami of Ohio at Kent State.

This is usually a tight in state matchup. I like Miami of Ohio +11. You are welcome. ;-)

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by SnakesPicks View Post
    This is usually a tight in state matchup. I like Miami of Ohio +11. You are welcome. ;-)
    I'm with ya Snake. Kent State was favored in the last 5 matchups, Miami covered in 4 (with one push) and won 2 straight up. Let's get it

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got it Donk! But now I am reading about how, and I am a relative newbie here, I need to post more to earn my keep. Christ, I don't live here. I contribute only when i feel I have something of value to add. There simply is not a set number of worthy picks every week to guarantee a certain number of posts, in my opinion. I have learned a lot over the 35 years I have been handicapping sports. Some of the main things I have learned is that you have to be patient and pick your spots. Going willy nilly with numerous picks every day is a sure fire way to kill your bankroll. Patience, control, not chasing. These are VERY important skills to have if you actually want to make money. If you are not a "Pro", people are all over your shit. You become a "Pro" and you ain't contributing enough. Yeah, I had a good football season and won some dough with BTP, but other than that I have earned only a couple of Subway gift cards. That is "scamming SBR"? Breaking the bank? I don't get it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Jeepers!

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by SnakesPicks View Post
    Got it Donk! But now I am reading about how, and I am a relative newbie here, I need to post more to earn my keep. Christ, I don't live here. I contribute only when i feel I have something of value to add. There simply is not a set number of worthy picks every week to guarantee a certain number of posts, in my opinion. I have learned a lot over the 35 years I have been handicapping sports. Some of the main things I have learned is that you have to be patient and pick your spots. Going willy nilly with numerous picks every day is a sure fire way to kill your bankroll. Patience, control, not chasing. These are VERY important skills to have if you actually want to make money. If you are not a "Pro", people are all over your shit. You become a "Pro" and you ain't contributing enough. Yeah, I had a good football season and won some dough with BTP, but other than that I have earned only a couple of Subway gift cards. That is "scamming SBR"? Breaking the bank? I don't get it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Jeepers!
    Do what you want Snake, its just a forum. I've looked into going pro but have never gotten a solid reason to. I'm not worried about donating to charities, I volunteer during my free time when I can. At the end of the day just do what's in your best interest