kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Maryland ML...is this a trap??

Line looks way too low for this Terps team. I'm not sure if books are just constantly undervaluing them or if they know something that we don't. This team is a well oiled machine on offense and I cannot see Penn State stopping this offense. Thoughts?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Books just like giving money away with maryland. Been doing it for weeks.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Maryland used to choke a lot so I think that is factored in. Penn state is always a hostile environment. Just hard to back psu when I've watched enough of them to know they are not good at all. All signs point to MD but then again that is when you get backdoored lol

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

This game is screaming backdoor cover.

laker5
    laker5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 894

Yes, it is.

sleeper
    sleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4263

Psu is definitely not a hostile environment lol

Initially it seems like a trap but the books have been undervaluing the terps all season and I'm gonna keep riding it until something else happens other than a terps cover

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I watched Maryland early in season I didnt see anything special in fact I thought they werent that good even though winning. Oddsmakers and myself are keeping those reservations that they arnt that good. 20-3 and in Big Ten and still no respect, the house of cards will eventually come tumbling down. Spread went from -2 to 3.5, since its Penn State they may squeak by with this one but maybe not.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-07-17 at 05:08 PM.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I watched Maryland early in season I didnt see anything special in fact I thought they werent that good even though winning. Oddsmakers and myself are keeping those reservations that they arnt that good. 19-3 and in Big Ten and still no respect, the house of cards will eventually come tumbling down. Spread went from -2 to 3.5, since its Penn State they may squeak by with this one but maybe not.

Sweet analysis