magsmeplease
    magsmeplease's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2040

WCC Conference Plays.

Been pretty successful with these plays so far, making good money.

That being said, 3 plays...

Portland +18.5 vs BYU. The Mormons blew their load on thursday, this game feels like it could be a total let down.

San Diego +15.5 at home vs Saint Marys, The Gaels don't really blow anyone out on the road an San Diego has some guys who can ball.

Gonzaga - 21 vs Santa Clara - Yep, they want to continue making a statement. They are money against the spread.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Santa Clara IMO on the fence between 2nd / 3rd best in WCC. I wouldn't bet against the zags but this could be a closer game than most of Gonzaga's games.

newbie64
    newbie64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

21 points it's worth a shot on Santa Clara

magsmeplease
    magsmeplease's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2040

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Santa Clara IMO on the fence between 2nd / 3rd best in WCC. I wouldn't bet against the zags but this could be a closer game than most of Gonzaga's games.

I understand what you are saying but Gonzaga beat them by 31 AT Santa Clara... this is Gonzaga's first ever home game when being the #1 ranked team. Both of those factors make me think this is going to be a statement game.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Should of just stuck to your original plan. Just keep riding the hot horse. What you are doing isn't rocket science it's getting lucky. But many people did the same tailing the patriots this year.