djmaz
    djmaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

DJ's West Coast Games

You know those games that start when you're in bed? Tons of value! I've been successful this year focusing on these West Coast games so I thought I would share my picks along with brief explanations. Stay up late and make some money!

2-2

Utah +4.5 2U - Battle for the 4th best PAC-12 school as both of these teams have only lost to the elite. Utah has too much size and discipline for the Bears. Snag the points.

Stanford -2 2U - You're paying for Colorado's win over Oregon which came after a huge, tough game against Utah and the 2nd game of that road trip is always brutal. Make no mistake, Colorado is BAD with straight up losses to bottom feeders UW, WSU, and ASU. Lay the points.

UC Davis +1 1U - UCI is the best team in this bad conference and Davis just smacked them (albeit at home). With how good they are playing they shouldn't be a dog anywhere let alone against Cal Poly SLO who has one win in conference.

UC Riverside -3 1U - UCR just won at Hawaii as a 6.5 point dawg by 6 a week ago and is 6-1 ats last 7. 3 isn't enough, lay it.

Other Notes: You're paying a premium for Gonzaga but they have played so well it is hard to fade them. With that being said, BYU is a tough place to play and it will be their national championship. Arizona has a hard time blowing out bad teams (check out their ats record as a double digit fav) but OSU is absolutely terrible.

Stay up late and win some money! Good Luck.

djmaz

Upon further research:

BYU +10 1U - As stated above, tough place to play and this will be their Super Bowl. This is your quintessential let down game on the road in a tough environment as the #1 team in the country.

If Utah loses this in OT after controlling the 2nd half I won't be a happy capper.

djmaz

2-4

Ah, love Saturdays! So much action! Don't even have to stay up late to make money on these West Coast games today. Good Luck!

Arizona +3.5 - I don't think the markets have adjusted properly for the return of Alzonzo Trier. With him back, I think Arizona is the best team in the country and anytime the best team in the country is getting points, you take them. Oregon has a great home court advantage and is an excellent team in their own right but Arizona has proven they can go on the road against a high quality team and get a win (UCLA). Take the points and sprinkle the money line
    Utah -2 - Utah is simply just a better team than Stanford. The Utes narrowly missed a win at Cal on Thursday, outplaying Cal for the entire 2nd half. With their only other losses coming against the Pac 12's giants, Stanford shouldn't be able to hang. Lay it!

UC Irvine -4
    Pepperdine +1.5
    Utah St. + 8.5

1-3-1

djmaz

add UCR +5.5

djmaz

Add Oregon State +7 - Big time overreaction to ASU's performance against Oregon where Oregon was surely looking ahead to their big game this weekend. OSU has been playing better of late as well. Home dawg will be barking, take the points!