Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

William & Mary -4

Revenge game for a team that's undefeated at home? They lost by 20 at Northeatern on Dec 31 in a tale of two sides. Northeastern couldn't miss shooting 57% from the field and 50% behind the arc. While the tribe shoots 40% and 17% from the arc.

Northeastern lost 3 in a row on the road to teams in the bottom of the conference. W&M ran UNC Wilm out of their gym on Saturday. They've been lights out at home the last 3 games shooting close to 60% over those games.

Worth a 2 unit play

Good Luck on your plays

prettysharp
    prettysharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Good call Yazworm.

I was on UNC Wilmington last weekend through Ayo and so I tracked W&M to see what kind of fluke shooting performance that was. Turns out, not flukish at all. That's a senior and junior laden squad with high assist numbers and they shoot the ball well.

I was on them vs Drexel and again last night + the over. They're a different team at home, not great defensively but they can really shoot it. I'm gonna keep tracking them.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Thanks man. I bet them against UNC Wilm and it's not like I can catch them on tv all the time. They were on ESPN3 that game but I just looked at how well they've shot at home compared to the road. They stayed hot again tonight with 64% from the field. Might be a good fade on the road at Towson next game.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187