imadegenerate
    imadegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Iowa State+3.5 & Rutgers +1

Iowa State +3.5 -115 *Top Play*

Rutgers +1 -110 *Top Play*

Some handicapping service I'm subscribed to sent me these plays for free today.
    Yesterday they went 1-1 on top plays they had Duke -1 (-115) & Oklahoma -105 (+1.5)

What do you guys think about these plays today?

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

You should never subscribe to a handicap service.. there are guy that do well enough that you can follow in here for free.. those guys are scum of the earth and have fun with your phone number because they sell your number to about 100 other handicappers and you will be harassed forever..

As for the picks, I like Iowa state, its hard to lay any money on rutgers

hawkeyeguy32
    hawkeyeguy32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Iowa wins by 7+ A must win road game for the young hawks, who dominated Ohio St 3 nights ago, they got there swagger back. ISU probably wins as well, but that could come down to the last second.

imadegenerate
    imadegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

We'll signed up with them during bowl games and they went like 17-5-2.
    I only bought thei bowl package but they sent me these two picks for free today. Just thought I'd share and get some feedback on them.
    We will see how they do today. They did better than anyone on sbr during ncaaf bowl games. Most people on here are way to inconsistent and only play favorites. If you know anyone on here that's good please let me know their username so I can track how they do before I tail.