magsmeplease
    magsmeplease's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2040

Gonzaga -21, SMC -10

Some more easy WCC money folks!

Gonzaga -21, Saint Mary's -10

Also looking at the Gonzaga-Peperdine under 150.

Double parlay Zags and Mary's

Triple Parlay All three results.

magsmeplease

Okay gonzaga, put the walkons in.

magsmeplease

Damnit, the walkons are killing them too.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

I bet st marys 1st half and of course these pos blow that shit at the end. Unreal. Blow a 15 point lead and santa clara got hot in the last 3 min and made every crazy shot to cover.

magsmeplease

That's rough. SMC will take over the second half though.

Thanks Zags for getting me one of my double Parlays... up to SMC now.

readytowinem

Ya i missed the zags and applied the usual 1st half full game to st marys and the screwed me arseholes

magsmeplease

Hit 3 singles, 3 doubles and one treble.

Love WCC betting.

readytowinem

Damn man would of killed if they hit first half too which the should of. That Kratch kid for sc literally looked like kevin durant for 3 minutes closing the 1st half.

Full game cover was clutch. 1 clutch 3 and great ft shooting sealed it. When the guy made 1 ft and tipped out the rebound on the 2nd for the 3 for santa clara i was like, nooooooooo.

Landau misses way too many easy baskets around the rim. Then you see his stats and it is confusing because he shot well. Just see him moss way too many easy ones

I double down on the 2nd half which was equal to the line i got for the game. So i ended up. Cant complain.

Cheers!

On a side note. Gonzaga needs to move divisions. Their games are ridiculous. Their team looks like an nba team vs this lesser competition

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I thought that was a relatively low line for the St Mary's. Glad it cashed, needed it. I don't like first half lines on the bigger favs. A lot of times it's too hard for them to get up for the lesser opponent and much easier for the lesser opponent to put up a strong first half showing and not be able to last the entire fight. I think these teams like St Marys and Gonzaga fare much better in the 2nd half. They're machines that outlast their opponent. 1st half is a crap shoot

readytowinem

Quote Originally Posted by The Hat View Post
    I thought that was a relatively low line for the St Mary's. Glad it cashed, needed it. I don't like first half lines on the bigger favs. A lot of times it's too hard for them to get up for the lesser opponent and much easier for the lesser opponent to put up a strong first half showing and not be able to last the entire fight. I think these teams like St Marys and Gonzaga fare much better in the 2nd half. They're machines that outlast their opponent. 1st half is a crap shoot
    Gonzaga just shreds through teams from the start.

St marys numerous times is close at the half and pulls away late. They actually should of covered the 1st half but 1 guy hit like 6 shots in a row to make me lose by hook. And it appeared the refs were trying to help them stay in it as well.

Yes it is a tough call on these larger spread covers. Never know what you will get.

magsmeplease

Yeah, I struggle playing the first half lines when the number is too big. Just to much of a chance the crappy team will have a half where they play out of their minds.

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Even though I don't like first half lines, I think the best angle is to look at defense more so instead of offense. These high scoring teams that play only average or sub par D (Marshall) are really unpredictable. But, yeah Gonzaga is a beast. But vegas knows this as well