PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Paps one and only play

After going 4-1 on yesterday's big card I'm going to lay some hefty chalk and take iona at -13.5 to hit back hard from their last start meltdown to get the job done against a pitiful marist. GL to you all

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

marist let a dude with 1 arm score against them at Manhattan...i think its safe to say your doing the right thing

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like a winner PAPS! Good Luck on Sunday!

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Great call...BOL Sunday!

PAPSMEAR

Thanks guys. Look like we all agree that Iona = cash. Let's hope we're right. 10 units riding on this play ($500) for me.

Cornerback
    Cornerback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlayed this game with St. Peters.

Spyder31
    Spyder31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Im on Iona also. Lets get this money today. BOL

PAPSMEAR

0-1. Lost $500 on the game.

Can't believe that Iona couldn't cover the spread against Marist in this shit fest. up by 17 at one stage. how do you give up a lead like that against the worst team in college bball you ask? you play like the game is in the bank by just throwing up continuous unsuccessful hail mary 3 point bombs without being prepared to do the grind. well that's it for me and iona we are parting company forever after that and their previous performance. may they all get genital herpes and die long, slow and painful deaths. fuk them I say.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

You're a great capper man but I would never recommend laying that much heavy chalk in a game. I will never go over anything about like 9 and even thats rare. Underdogs are usually money in CBB anyway! Went 2-0 for a GREAT day though anyhow nailing Syracuse and Northwestern/Indiana over to go up huge

PAPSMEAR

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    You're a great capper man but I would never recommend laying that much heavy chalk in a game. I will never go over anything about like 9 and even thats rare. Underdogs are usually money in CBB anyway! Went 2-0 for a GREAT day though anyhow nailing Syracuse and Northwestern/Indiana over to go up huge
    That's the thing I never lay that much chalk on the road (or even at home for that matter). This was an exception to my general rule. I'm more an on the road dog man. That'll teach me I guess. What looked liked a gift wrapped present was anything but. The way iona played you'd have to think they were on Marist to cover the spread. It was a complete shambles to the point it even seemed a little too obvious at times.

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was a smart pick; might have put a little too much on it though depending on your bankroll