cooperman
    cooperman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

[/Quote]where are your priorities at? Putting work before handicapping, on a Saturday no less. LOL[/QUOTE]
    On a wed and sat these days my boss pays me as much to cap games as he does for me to be productive working...lol

cooperman

603 Kansas /Kentucky under 167.5
    617 UTEP/Marshall under163
    703 SEMO/Austin Peay under 161
    635 Charlotte/Rice under 167.5
    709 S. Dakota st /neb Omaha under 167.5
    669 st. Mary's /Santa Clara over 117

cooperman

Oklahoma st 2h -2

cooperman

Uab 2h -3.5

cooperman

Louisiana Lafayette 2H -1

cooperman

Gonzaga 2H -7.5

cooperman

Duke/wake forest under 163.5(L)
    Arkansas /ok st under 168(L)
    Bill and mary/UNC Wilmington under 164.5(L)
    IPFW/Oral Robert under 165.5(L)
    citadel/mercer under 171.5(W)
    Kansas /Kentucky under 167.5(W)
    UTEP/Marshall under 163(W)
    SEMO/Austin Peay under 161(W)
    Charlotte/Rice under 167.5(W)
    S. Dakota st /neb Omaha under 167.5(L)
    st. Mary's /Santa Clara over 117(W)
    UT Chattanooga /e Tennessee st over 143.5 (W)
    546 Akron -8.5(L)
    642 Iowa -1.5(W)
    661 Oregon -7(L)
    Appalachian st +6(L)

Oklahoma st 2h -2(push)
    Uab 2h -3.5(W)
    Louisiana Lafayette 2H -1(L)
    Gonzaga 2H -7.5(W)

Prev YTD 105-83-3 +14.2 units
    Fri 1-1 -0.1 units
    Sat 10-9-1 +0.1 units
    YTD 116-93-4 +14.2 units

Today is the 30 day mark of the thread
    116-83-4 +14.2 units 55.50%

cooperman

855 green bay/detroit under 165
    860 Valparaiso -10
    863 Colgate +2.5
    872 Nebraska +7
    882 iona -5.5
    Last edited by cooperman; 01-29-17 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Add games

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

GL today coop

cooperman

You too FH. Make the ducats!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

wishing me luck is wishing yourself luck! i'm tailing you, no NHL till tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
    You too FH. Make the ducats!

cooperman

Cincinnati 2H -5.5

cooperman

wow I have never seen a 2H line move like this the line went from 5.5 to 8.5 for cincy. you may see a 1/2 point here and there but never anything like this. Highly unusual. Hope everyone is right in pounding cincy

slamuels2021
    slamuels2021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

Congratulations! It means your on the same side as RAS and his minions. As soon as he releases a play within seconds the ground shakes in Vegas and the line moves fast and furious. He's already on the over in the game, so I'm certain he is on the 2H. He'll post the play 10 minutes after 2H start on his website.

wow I have never seen a 2H line move like this the line went from 5.5 to 8.5 for cincy. you may see a 1/2 point here and there but never anything like this. Highly unusual. Hope everyone is right in pounding cincy

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Quote Originally Posted by slamuels2021 View Post
    Congratulations! It means your on the same side as RAS and his minions. As soon as he releases a play within seconds the ground shakes in Vegas and the line moves fast and furious. He's already on the over in the game, so I'm certain he is on the 2H. He'll post the play 10 minutes after 2H start on his website.

cooperman

Flea, RAS is a college basketball paid handicapper that has a legion of devoted big money fans that pay roughly $20/play for the basketball season to get his picks. at one time he was real good. Don't know how he is doing this year. Last few years he was hitting about 20 units profit per year. you need to have a variety of books and be ready at a moments notice when he sends out his plays. because of the amount of big money players who play his plays, his lines move 3-4 points instantly.

slamuels2021

Dead on Cooperman. I will add IMHO that you need to be at least a dime player for the service to make sense for you. Because of the volume and as Coop said, about $20 a pop for pick. Or as RAS would call them "credits" for $20.

Great site website he has. 100% transparency on there. Great graph and breakout of his wins/losses for the season and archived section for past seasons. Go here: http://www.handicapper.net/archive/basketball.php

He is up 13.75 units for the season as of now.

He also does college football too. RAS stands for Right Angle Sports and the owner's name is Edward Golden. The books sign up for his service too, so they can adjust the lines as soon as he releases.

My buddy at work has been using his service for years. He swears by RAS. We would be sitting in the office and then he would get a text from RAS, saying that a play or plays will be released in 2 minutes. We would hurry up and sign on to our book and and type in the rotary number as fast we could, AND we still would NOT always get the released line. You have to be super fast to get it and be on the right book, some are slower or faster then others to adjust. I was shocked how fast the line moves. Unreal. It was exhilarating though I am not going to lie. LOL!

Flea, RAS is a college basketball paid handicapper that has a legion of devoted big money fans that pay roughly $20/play for the basketball season to get his picks. at one time he was real good. Don't know how he is doing this year. Last few years he was hitting about 20 units profit per year. you need to have a variety of books and be ready at a moments notice when he sends out his plays. because of the amount of big money players who play his plays, his lines move 3-4 points instantly.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

je mexuse... très intéressant

slamuels2021

Absolument!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    je mexuse... très intéressant

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

tu parle le francais pour vrai ou "un petite peu?" donc et, si oui a ce dernier, on vas avoir des ennuis pour parler francais ici?
    Absolument!

slamuels2021

Non je ne parle pas français du tout, je suis juste vraiment bon avec google translate. J'utilise google translate pour mon site de rencontres russe et ukrainienne. Je n'ai aucune idée si l'on obtiendrait en difficulté ou non. Ma conjecture est les mods n'aimeraient pas cela beaucoup. Est-ce que tomber sur la bonne en français ?

tu parle le francais pour vrai ou "un petite peu?" donc et, si oui a ce dernier, on vas avoir des ennuis pour parler francais ici?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

French is technically my first language but I speak English 95% of the time, especially since high school. My father is Russian and my mother is Dutch and I grew up in Montreal. They made me go to French schools until I was 15 because neither of them could speak French. I actually speak Russian and Dutch better than French. Google translate is pretty good with English to French and English to Spanish because those are the two most commonly used and Google Translate is dynamic. It doesn't work great with Russian but it's getting better. It's really good with Dutch and German for some reason. It's terrible with the East Asian languages unfortunately.
    Non je ne parle pas français du tout, je suis juste vraiment bon avec google translate. J'utilise google translate pour mon site de rencontres russe et ukrainienne. Je n'ai aucune idée si l'on obtiendrait en difficulté ou non. Ma conjecture est les mods n'aimeraient pas cela beaucoup. Est-ce que tomber sur la bonne en français ?

cooperman

stanford/cal 2H over 67

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Nice line!

cooperman

Qui Etait Creatif et amusant.
    Last edited by cooperman; 01-29-17 at 09:08 PM.

cooperman

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Nice line!
    Sometimes a local throws you a bone every once in a while

I just looked at SBR odds the 2H line closed as high as 68.5 to 69. I had a choice between my books of 67 on 2 books 67.5 on 3 and 68 on the last when I jumped on right away
    Last edited by cooperman; 01-29-17 at 09:13 PM.

cooperman

let's hope this hits 70 and none of the line movement matters

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Sorry, one thing I don't understand. I've never had a year where I've been under 50 units. This is my 10th year betting sports. I'm not a dime player but I'm getting there. Why in the hell would I pay 20$ for a pick when I can just pick them myself. I don't mean that facetiously, do good cappers use him to solidify their own plays? I can name a half dozen cappers on this site that are up well more than 13.75 units this season, that post plays here. Not trying to be a dick, but I haven't had a losing month, ever. Why would I or the other good cappers here pay 20 bucks a pick to anyone? Maybe I'm too stoned to get it and will understand in the morning. Just got a new batch of some weird 12%:12% THC/CBD weed that feels stronger than normal.

I would never post it but I've been third party tracking myself since 2012, by every third party tracking site, and I'm up over 600 units. Mainly 1 unit plays. Don't get why I or any good SBR forum capper would pay for some dude's picks but like I said, I'm very stoned.
    Dead on Cooperman. I will add IMHO that you need to be at least a dime player for the service to make sense for you. Because of the volume and as Coop said, about $20 a pop for pick. Or as RAS would call them "credits" for $20.

Great site website he has. 100% transparency on there. Great graph and breakout of his wins/losses for the season and archived section for past seasons. Go here: http://www.handicapper.net/archive/basketball.php

He is up 13.75 units for the season as of now.

He also does college football too. RAS stands for Right Angle Sports and the owner's name is Edward Golden. The books sign up for his service too, so they can adjust the lines as soon as he releases.

My buddy at work has been using his service for years. He swears by RAS. We would be sitting in the office and then he would get a text from RAS, saying that a play or plays will be released in 2 minutes. We would hurry up and sign on to our book and and type in the rotary number as fast we could, AND we still would NOT always get the released line. You have to be super fast to get it and be on the right book, some are slower or faster then others to adjust. I was shocked how fast the line moves. Unreal. It was exhilarating though I am not going to lie. LOL!

cooperman

green bay/Detroit under 165(L)
    Valparaiso -10(L)
    Colgate +2.5(W)
    Nebraska +7(W)
    Iona -5.5(L)
    Cincinnati 2H -5.5(W)
    Cal/Stanford 2H over 67(W)

Prev 116-93-4 +14.2 units
    Sunday 4-3 +0.7 units
    YTD 120-96-4 +14.9 units

cooperman

Sorry, one thing I don't understand. I've never had a year where I've been under 50 units. This is my 10th year betting sports. I'm not a dime player but I'm getting there. Why in the hell would I pay 20$ for a pick when I can just pick them myself. I don't mean that facetiously, do good cappers use him to solidify their own plays? I can name a half dozen cappers on this site that are up well more than 13.75 units this season, that post plays here. Not trying to be a dick, but I haven't had a losing month, ever. Why would I or the other good cappers here pay 20 bucks a pick to anyone? Maybe I'm too stoned to get it and will understand in the morning. Just got a new batch of some weird 12%:12% THC/CBD weed that feels stronger than normal.

I would never post it but I've been third party tracking myself since 2012, by every third party tracking site, and I'm up over 600 units. Mainly 1 unit plays. Don't get why I or any good SBR forum capper would pay for some dude's picks but like I said, I'm very stoned.
    The people who pay for his picks are people who can't cap their own games or don't have the time to. Many run their own businesses and look at it as an investment. Say they pay his full rate for both football and basketball and pay him 7k. If you bet 1k a play and he is up 30-40 units combined, then you made considerable money. It is hard work though getting his lines and you have to be ready to go with 2 minute notice.

slamuels2021

Lets do the math:
    $17.48 per play would be the cost if you bought in bulk at at 200 plays.

$17.48 x 322 (plays thus far)= $5,628.56 cost of service to date

$1,000 (dime player) x 13.75 units= $ 13,750

13,750 (profit) - $5628.56 (cost of service) = $8,121.44 profit.

You wouldn't pay the $20 nor would I. Especially since he is up 13.75 units on 322 games played. Like i said before you need to be at least a dime player for his service to make sense for some. I am not a dime player, nor I am I willing to pay that much for picks. However, some people are, like my buddy at work is willing to pay for it for several reasons:

A) he is not a good capper b) He trusts RAS and does not trust any other touts. He thinks most touts are crooks. C) He is highly unlikely to trust some cappers on a forum who he has no idea who they are. D) RAS had been a proven winner for years with 100% documentation and transparency. E) RAS has had documented 60 plus units seasons.

Granted there are good cappers on here with better 13.75 units this season, but that is this season. Are they doing it year in and year out? I have no idea. It's an each to his own thing type of deal. Its not for me or you, but it is clearly for some.

My biggest issue with RAS's service as is most people who have used it or seen it action is this. RAS's service is up 13.75 this season, but I can guarantee that none of his subscribers are up that much. Why? Because the line moves so dam fast you are not always getting the same line as him, and to boot you really never know when they are coming. You could be out grocery shopping or banging some hot asian girl and you would have to stop everything you are doing to hurry up and get the plays in. So the question is, would you stop banging the hot asian girl to get the RAS play in? I know what I would keep doing. I digress.

Wish I had an edible. I am going to Denver again about two months. This time I will make it past 9PM before passing out.

Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave slamuels2021 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cooperman

525 - Oklahoma/Oklahoma st under 163
    511 duke -1.5
    521 ark Lil rock -2
    Last edited by cooperman; 01-30-17 at 11:38 AM.

cooperman

Oklahoma/Oklahoma st under 163(W)
    duke -1.5(W)
    ark Lil rock -2(L)

prev 120-96-4 +14.9 units
    monday 2-1 + 0.9 units
    YTD 122-98-4 +15.8 units

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Nice job coop. I tailed the first two but not the loser cuz I couldn't get -2. Got lucky. Appreciated.
    Oklahoma/Oklahoma st under 163(W)
    duke -1.5(W)
    ark Lil rock -2(L)

prev 120-96-4 +14.9 units
    monday 2-1 + 0.9 units
    YTD 122-98-4 +15.8 units

cooperman

Nice job coop. I tailed the first two but not the loser cuz I couldn't get -2. Got lucky. Appreciated.
    Glad to hear it. I love it when it works out for people. It is tuesday and ill be in vegas later on tonight. . Looking forward to trying to figure out how I can(if any way) put your picks to use out here in the desert. More than likely I'll just have to stick with betting with my local and get paid when I get back home.

Keep hitting the books hard

First ... 45678910 ... Last