CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

12 / 20 / 16 - a five pack of games

Youngstown St. / Ohio St. - 1st Half under 75.5.......3 UNITS
    UC-RIVERSIDE / N.COLO. - UNDER 140...................2.5 UNITS
    N. ARZ +9...................................... .......................2 UNITS
    N. DAKOTA +11..................................... ................1.5 UNITS
    MD / CHAR. - 1st Half OVER 73................................1.5 UNITS

Hope all have a profitable night!!................................. ........................................ ....BOL

BootyChickens
    DonkeyStrong
    BootyChickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Went with 4 of these. Very Nice. TY.
    Last edited by BootyChickens; 12-20-16 at 09:07 PM.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by BootyChickens View Post
    Went with 4 of these. Very Nice. TY.
    Hope you had the top 2 games. I see you are new to SBR,so welcome. Went 2-1-2 on day for +3.3 units. I will tell you that I'am prob. a hard guy to tail. I power weight my games on just a 1-5 unit range,this works well for me,however could be hard if you flat bet or have a wide range to calibrate your games. Nothing wrong with it....but I don't see how one can even have a range of 1-10 to power weight. We all know what a 1 is and know what a 10 is. But how does one decide the difference btwn., a 2-3 unit game?, a 5-6?, a 8-9 ?.............well if you can,you are a better man than me.!

Anyway if you are just starting out.... just one piece of advice!!!...What makes a good speculator from a bad one??.......Not chasing your looses or try to get it back fast.................................or else you will be buried . ​......................BOL

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Hood work buddy