rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    But it still didn't work that well though, that's what's getting me. This was Wake's best season since I can remember.

So maybe he didn't do it every time? Would this have been a 10 win team if it wasn't happening. Hard to believe since it's Wake, but to go 6-6, when the other team can see your plays is pretty freakin impressive.
    Something else seems odd to me is that this should have more of an effect in the 1St half when they're running their scripted plays. 2ND half coaches make adjustments and can throw the original gameplan out the window. Maybe it's just selective memory but it seemed like wake would generally do well in the 1St half then fall apart in the 2ND half. And not just this year but last year and year before. I remember betting them 1St half and 1St half under quite a bit and had success with it

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Something else seems odd to me is that this should have more of an effect in the 1St half when they're running their scripted plays. 2ND half coaches make adjustments and can throw the original gameplan out the window. Maybe it's just selective memory but it seemed like wake would generally do well in the 1St half then fall apart in the 2ND half. And not just this year but last year and year before. I remember betting them 1St half and 1St half under quite a bit and had success with it
    Now that you say that, I actually remember somebody on the radio months ago mentioning how bad of a 2nd half team Wake had become.

And maybe he was betting 2nd halves, and released the info then. Crazy story, I want to hear what else comes out on this.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Interesting situation. You see people ruin their lives because of greed all the time. But it looks like this dude may have ruined his over sour grapes. Wow

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Now that you say that, I actually remember somebody on the radio months ago mentioning how bad of a 2nd half team Wake had become.

And maybe he was betting 2nd halves, and released the info then. Crazy story, I want to hear what else comes out on this.
    The second half is when the treason would show. The information that was attained becomes valuable after you see what a team does in the first half. You know the same thing they know. You don't just see it ir figure it out, you actually KNOW it. I could shut a team down completely if I saw them run the plays in the first and KNOW the plays in the second half.

First 12