Kirchner
    Kirchner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do you think is going to win the PAC 10?

After USC beating Cal yesterday and Washington beating Zona. There is four way tie for the lead.

I would probably have to go with Arizona. with Derrick Williams and Nick Wise i think they could easily beat any team in the PAC 10. Nick Wise is as clutch as they come and Williams averages 20 ppg in conference play. I also like Sean Miller as their coach, he's knows what he's doing and he's a good fit for a young arizona team.

Second place will go to UCLA. UCLA has completely turned it around this year. Michael Roll has stepped it up like he has had too and all 5 of their starters are chipping in 10 ppg or more. UCLA might even win the PAC 10 and get a bid to the tourney.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice write up and BOL

JRLM8
    JRLM8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona is about to lay sanctions down on itself. Read about it here.

Washington can't win on the road.

UCLA got lucky last night on a questionable call. That team is not going to score many points, and I am not sure how good that defense is against good outside shooting. That said, Tyler Honeycut is a heck of a player. Reminds me of a better shooting Trevor Ariza.

Cal would seem like a good choice, but you never want to trust Cal. They will just make you regret it a day later.

Pac-10 is really tough to call this year. UW might be able to win the league at .500 with only home wins.

Kirchner
    Kirchner's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i really like Washington with Thomas and Pondexter but i really don't like their coach much. and Arizona's sanctions won't effect them til next year i think. i'm pretty sure it's going to be like what happened to USC. But yeah UCLA's defense is all that worries me about them i like them otherwise.

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2605

Like AZ, play good on the road. Should beat Wash St on Sat.

EZ

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Good write-up!! This conference is tough! USC has the defense...UCLA has gotten much better but can't see them in the tourney. wash has talent but doen't show up on the road at all. it's tough. maybe it is zona?