bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Thanksgiving day Gift for Everyone

Seaton Hall +2.5 will probably win straight up

Butler ML
    Gonzaga - whatever points
    And bet AGAINST Michigan st!!!!

Did some serious homework on these games and this is what I came up with.I like butler to cover,but if you parlay you can lock the money line up

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Like Baylor against Michigan St also. VCU was paying well yesterday and Baylor locked them up.

Waiting for them to post the line on both Michigan St/Baylor and VCU/St. Johns. I expect them post a low total on Mich St., around 134.

Hard to lay -26 with Gonzaga on thanksgiving. Has historically been a day to take points not lay chalk. Players heads not in the game.

Butler is going to look great in a ML parlay with Texas A & M cfb tonight.

A Butler/Tex A & M/ Seton Hall parlay pays 7.3 to 1.

Butler -340
    Tex A & M +215
    Seton Hall +103

Last edited by Tboonepickem; 11-24-16 at 07:43 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Willard w/ week prep

I like 1h but if I agree you w/ you

I gotta double check myself

bradleysnyder

Ouch....I dont like A&M at alllll....I always think about that bama/LSU game and what LSU is capable of....I really like the under 47.5 on that game....gun in mouth I'd take LSU -7 and ML though

Tboonepickem

Interesting, thanks for the alternate perspective. Haha, nobody saw 10-0 on bama coming, that was crazy.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Be careful

the kids in Louisiana that recruit their young ins, don't know who the coach gonna be

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Tboonepickem View Post
    Like Baylor against Michigan St also. VCU was paying well yesterday and Baylor locked them up.

Waiting for them to post the line on both Michigan St/Baylor and VCU/St. Johns. I expect them post a low total on Mich St., around 134.

Hard to lay -26 with Gonzaga on thanksgiving. Has historically been a day to take points not lay chalk. Players heads not in the game.

Butler is going to look great in a ML parlay with Texas A & M cfb tonight.

A Butler/Tex A & M/ Seton Hall parlay pays 7.3 to 1.

Butler -340
    Tex A & M +215
    Seton Hall +103

I really wish I could have saved you the money on this one...Texas AM has allowed at least 29 points in its last 4 SEC games while LSU has not allowed more then 21 points to anyone this year.That being said with the game total at 47.5 I believe LSU is absolutely going to smoke the pants off of A&M.....Also the aggies have a 2nd string QB playing who has not seen a pass rush like LSU .This is pretty clear on paper that LSU I'd going to spank A&M.Look at points allowed by both teams then look at the high total of 47.5!!!This tells you someone is going to score a lot of points and I'm afraid LSU has not allowed over 21 to anyone,not even bama so.....A&M is f'd

Tboonepickem

No worries, Haven't layed anything yet, was waiting on Mich St./Baylor line to drop and Wichita/Louisville. Might lay off A & M now. Great input.

Baylor out now at -3 and Wichita -1 Going to take Wichita -1 to the bank