CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

A two pack for now

oregon / u conn. - 1st half under 62....2.5 units (-117)
    rider / fordham - under 138.5.............. 1 unit.................................... .....................gl
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 11-23-16 at 01:13 PM. Reason: vig

CappinTerp

To our newer cappers: I will do a more detailed write up, in the players talk forum. But today is a very good example of the pitfalls of power weighting games ,in which I strongly believe in. As posted above I went 1-1 AND lost $ 193 dollars. Since I have been posting less , I will write of the things I know, in the hopes that you newer guys will have a less steeper learning curve. I am not saying that I am any good. I will just pass on many years of handicapping knowledge and you guys can use the ideas or fade them........................Just trying to help out,cause when I started, I had little info. to go on and lost a lot of money!!.......BOL

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Thank you for all you do. Been tailing for a few years now.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Thank you for all you do. Been tailing for a few years now.
    Thanks Thee...........BOL

dogcity
    dogcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Very gracious Terp...good Karma...

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    To our newer cappers: I will do a more detailed write up, in the players talk forum. But today is a very good example of the pitfalls of power weighting games ,in which I strongly believe in. As posted above I went 1-1 AND lost $ 193 dollars. Since I have been posting less , I will write of the things I know, in the hopes that you newer guys will have a less steeper learning curve. I am not saying that I am any good. I will just pass on many years of handicapping knowledge and you guys can use the ideas or fade them........................Just trying to help out,cause when I started, I had little info. to go on and lost a lot of money!!.......BOL